FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Is there anyone that likes Asian men on this site

Is there anyone that likes Asian men on this site

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well I’m bi asian from Birmingham who can accommodate or travel why is so hard to get to talk to people on here is there anyone that can help

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Well I’m bi asian from Birmingham who can accommodate or travel why is so hard to get to talk to people on here is there anyone that can help"

Friends only photos probably won’t help

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman  over a year ago

London

A decent profile for a change. Get rid of the ridiculous penis drawing. Good luck.

By *andom2chatMan  over a year ago

A Galaxy Far, Far Away & Spain

Yes, some of us are partial to a Bi Asian, however I have to agree with my fellow Forumites & say that, for me, there’s nothing on your profile to catch the attention, stand out from other profiles, spark the fires up, or encourage to even Hotlist your profile.

If you want to attract people to your page in the hope that amonst ALL the other profiles on Fab decorate your profile a little, encourage folk to stop & browse, do something that will make them mail you, arrange a Meet (even if just a Social Meet), & reach that objective of meeting folk who do like Bi Asians. Good luck OP.

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"Well I’m bi asian from Birmingham who can accommodate or travel why is so hard to get to talk to people on here is there anyone that can help"

You were verified one week ago and have multiple verifications, I don't think you're doing too badly!

What do you think when you see asian Indian

"Well I’m bi asian from Birmingham who can accommodate or travel why is so hard to get to talk to people on here is there anyone that can help

You were verified one week ago and have multiple verifications, I don't think you're doing too badly! "

How the check has he managed that ? Must be a Asian sex guru or something

"What do you think when you see asian Indian"

I think bestest curry and drives a Honda Toyota or Mercedes that his dad chose .

Probably got a fit sister or cousins who speak half a sentence in English and the other in hindu then swear back in English..

My mates do that and its funny

The same thing I think when I see anyone else. No preconceptions till I begin to learn more about them. That's how I try and approach most people really.

By *aileyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

Asia is an entire continent. I don’t understand people don’t want to meet Asians. It’s more than 1/3 of the entire world with loads of diversity. How can one be so general?

"Asia is an entire continent. I don’t understand people don’t want to meet Asians. It’s more than 1/3 of the entire world with loads of diversity. How can one be so general? "

You're a typical pedantic American

Not another one !

Lol

This is making me laff and it shows how this site works and what type of colour people are after

That is what I think to I thort now days it’s equal opportunity but it’s still like before

"That is what I think to I thort now days it’s equal opportunity but it’s still like before "

You are judging this site in a week?

Get real!

London

"That is what I think to I thort now days it’s equal opportunity but it’s still like before "

Equal opportunity of doing what?

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"That is what I think to I thort now days it’s equal opportunity but it’s still like before

Equal opportunity of doing what?"

I think he's trying to use the race card because he thinks nobody talks to him because he's Asian, funny though how he's had 15 verifications, one only a week ago

"That is what I think to I thort now days it’s equal opportunity but it’s still like before

Equal opportunity of doing what?

I think he's trying to use the race card because he thinks nobody talks to him because he's Asian, funny though how he's had 15 verifications, one only a week ago "

Bingo

By *exybradfordguyMan  over a year ago

leeds

Well I do, I love Asian guys but not chubby ones x

By *exybradfordguyMan  over a year ago

leeds

Lol

So with some help what you think about my profile

By *onnie And Clyde9070Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

Equal opportunity of doing what?"

Because he isn't getting what he wants he's subtly throwing the race card in.

"Lol

This is making me laff and it shows how this site works and what type of colour people are after"

You asked a very particular question no one. Has an issue OP your looking for one ..

Male / females are all the same regardless of race or Creed I think you need to think less about race and be more open and approachable those comments are unhelpful and unapproachable

People on here fo not take your statement serious as they don't. Have an issue so result is people opt for banter. And humor chill we are all human after all it's our attitudes that make us different

You havent got a sister on here by any chance? I love asian women...

Why you trying to imply it's a race thing? Seems easiest option for you definitely most commonly used excuse for Asian ethnic minoirty. Just not some people's cup of tea my fine sir enjoys one day in this fine country

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

OP..you,ve been on fab for over a year. You should know how it works

By *ultrySiriWoman  over a year ago

Arundel

For me it's personal few bad experiences which led me to eliminate this particular ethnic group altogether. I don't want to bring the memories of them and I want to explore others. You could call it a prejudice. I call it a self protection mode.. freedom go chose. I'm not obliged to give anyone any equal opportunities in sex field.. heh.

By *ultrySiriWoman  over a year ago

Arundel

Oh and your profile is so long.. can you shorten it to important things as you go.. And keep rest of the information for the conversations? Don't play a pity card.. upload more pics.

I'm never impressed by people who chose to flaunt their financial status or career achievements on here. You meant to impress with other things on here I think? So if you are a doctor actually .. all I would think of if you approached me.. oh wow he has no idea how to keep his life on fab and there separate.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I wouldn't call 15 veris and your status update doing badly at all OP.

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

I think if Tooting, near where I used to live. Great people, lovely food, the Indian cinema, music, great smells. A special part of South London for me.

I would no longer meet an Asian man - had my heart completely broken

"Well I’m bi asian from Birmingham who can accommodate or travel why is so hard to get to talk to people on here is there anyone that can help

For me it's personal few bad experiences which led me to eliminate this particular ethnic group altogether. I don't want to bring the memories of them and I want to explore others. You could call it a prejudice. I call it a self protection mode.. freedom go chose. I'm not obliged to give anyone any equal opportunities in sex field.. heh. "

Exactly the same for me! Plus the added 'bonus' of seeing how disrespectful and demanding some Asian/Middle Eastern guys are in clubs, where they just 'help' themselves without asking. No, thank you.

By *ce cream and custardCouple  over a year ago

Droitwich

we had a meet with a fab cpl , she was a sexy bi lady white I must add and he was a Pakistani. He was married but playing away, I have never seen any man Black , white ,brown, yellow or green treat a women so bad in all my life.He then thought he could treat my wife the same , just as a piece of meat 4 times Nikki had to tell him no to anal but he kept trying . It came to a massive argument when he told Nikki to fucking shut up and take it up her arse like the white whore she was. My god I had never moved so fast to get him off.

But then there have been a couple of great Indian couples who we have played with at chams and they were fab. So you see there are good and bad in all. But I am sorry its about having fun nothing else

By *augthy couple2Couple  over a year ago

bradford

From our experience we have found these guys to be their own worst enemies due to their rudeness, assuming they have a right over women and due to their behaviour on here we do not interact with them, which is a shame because there will be genuine guys out there who get tarnished with this image. Sorry to them wherever you may be

London

For me it's personal few bad experiences which led me to eliminate this particular ethnic group altogether. I don't want to bring the memories of them and I want to explore others. You could call it a prejudice. I call it a self protection mode.. freedom go chose. I'm not obliged to give anyone any equal opportunities in sex field.. heh. "

I call it time management.

» Add a new message to this topic