FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > First club experience?

First club experience?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi lovely people,

So I'm keen to try out a club, I'm from London. It would be my first experience of anything like that.

I'd say I'm a little nervous, as it's a completely new experience for me.

Any recommendations? Things I should be aware of? Best places to start for a rookie?

I'm generally a confident person, so I'm confident I'll find my feet fairly quickly or so I hope haha.

Any and all advice / thoughts welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etwifeandhim69Couple  over a year ago

Darlington

Cant comment about how they do things down south but with our local club (which admittedly we only ever went to the once) there are a few rules just to get your foot through the door (though we joined as a couple).

You will have to apply for membership and you may be required to be introduced or vouched for by another club member.

Contact the club you want to visit and see what their requirements are for membership. I do know from talking to others, single guys are not always guaranteed membership. Really depends on the specific club and who it's catering too I suppose.

Beyond that...once you're in the club just follow the rules.

By *reebirdsBiCouple  over a year ago

Rugby

As 'Wetwife' suggests the first task is get access to a club. I should point out that there are some which have an open door, pay as you go policy. Over time these are more expensive and can have too many of the wrong kind of single guys. They do though offer an opportunity to give it a try.

Once you get in, the most important 'do's an don'ts' are:

DO!

Be a human, introduce yourself, give people information about yourself, give them a reason to think 'He's actually an OK guy'

Fit in with the dress code. If people wander around in towels or sexy clothing, join in. Nothing worse than a fully dressed bloke prowling around, makes you look like you think you are above everyone else... Or scared!

Find out the local rules and stick to them and to the general rules (Ask before touching, no means no)

Accept that you may not be invited to play. People have fun often only when a connection has developed which may take a number of visits.

DON'T!

Keep to yourself

Wander around constantly 'looking for action'

Interfere with closed play room doors, if they want privacy, they are entitled to it.

Act like you have a right to play because you paid the entrance fee, swinging clubs are not brothels!

You'll be surprised how welcoming swingers can be if you just give a little of yoursel and show you are interested in them and their experiences.

Good luck on your adventure!

By *arkcoMan  over a year ago

Lichfield

My one and only club experience was good.

Popped into Pleasures of Kent on a Friday night.

What worked was being chatty and sociable. Given the nature of the fellow club goers, that was easy and very relaxed.

I dressed smart. Trousers, collared shirt. Polished shoes. I’d called the owner in the week ahead to get a feel for what I’d find.

Came away wanting more. Just been a bit busy since.

Maybe I was lucky, but everyone I spoke to was friendly, warm and welcoming. Told some great stories too.

Oh yeh. In terms of meeting couples. I didn’t set any expectations. I took the approach to relax and just see what unfolded. And that was very pleasant.

Good luck. Hope your first visit is a fun one.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Check out the following

Bmfc (black man's fan club) they have events throughout the month. Arousals is always a busy night when bmfc is about. Their hellfire on Sunday mbcf is great girls night

Vanilla alternative

Jaydees

Le boudoir

You will need to check their single male criteria for each and follow their steps to get accepted.check their websites or go into club reviews

Xststia in Birmingham bmfc night and any other night for that matter

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Greedy girls at hellifre I meant and bmfc ... Stupid phone

That's super helpful thank you!

I was thinking of trying out one of the black mens night. Seems like it may be a fun start, very interested in checking it out.

Thanks for all the advice, very appreciated.

Sheds a bit more light for me on what to expect / consider!

I'm going to have a look into that tonight, didn't even consider their was a registration or requirements.

Haha shows how new to the game I am, thanks for that!

Thanks for that! Appreciate your do's and dont's and your encouragement at the end.

I'll definitely give the community a proper try with an open mind. People seem lovely on here, which initially made me more open to it.

By *erts86Man  over a year ago

Welwyn Garden City

I enjoyed the Vanilla Alternative in Tempsford. There are a variety of things on there.

By *hloevtTV/TS  over a year ago

norwich

The V,A is an amazing place.

Best advice is "be nice, be friendly, and be respectful ". The atmosphere in clubs (generally) is NOT dark and sleazy but quite the opposite,they are bright clean and full of smiling happy people.

Hope you enjoy.xxx

Thank you both!

I'll have a look at VA.

I think in my mind I have a mental image that's quite dark and dungeon like haha

By *inkyman1964Man  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

"Thank you both!

I'll have a look at VA.

I think in my mind I have a mental image that's quite dark and dungeon like haha "

Look out for Fetish Events then!

» Add a new message to this topic