FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > What's wrong with my profile pt2

What's wrong with my profile pt2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know there is already a thread on this, but thought I would do an M.O.T on my profile to see what is wrong and where it needs adjusting.

Feel free to as honest and horrible as you like.

thanks

L

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

1st pic has massive red writing saying your not available,

2 of your paragraphs are the same just worded differently.

Not even read it mate but you should know there’s about 100 men to every genuine woman on this site so go figure

What pics do I put on my profile ?

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"I know there is already a thread on this, but thought I would do an M.O.T on my profile to see what is wrong and where it needs adjusting.

Feel free to as honest and horrible as you like.

thanks

L"

Looks pretty good to me.

By *winkleFairyCouple  over a year ago

Scotland

So things that I’d think... why are you unavailable and coming soon? Why haven’t you displayed the text of your verifications? I know with the veri’s that’s personal choice but it does make me question it.

Your text seems better than most and you’ve had recent meets so looks like you are doing well!

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Twice you say "thank you for looking at my profile" and you say "genuine" three times. Bit repetative.

"1st pic has massive red writing saying your not available,

2 of your paragraphs are the same just worded differently.

"

Sorted thanks

"Twice you say "thank you for looking at my profile" and you say "genuine" three times. Bit repetative. "

Sorted thanks

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Twice you say "thank you for looking at my profile" and you say "genuine" three times. Bit repetative.

Sorted thanks"

All you've done is removed one "genuine" !

"So things that I’d think... why are you unavailable and coming soon? Why haven’t you displayed the text of your verifications? I know with the veri’s that’s personal choice but it does make me question it.

Your text seems better than most and you’ve had recent meets so looks like you are doing well!"

Some people cant show veris coz the person who left it has left the site

By *tirluvMan  over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

Your whole profile text reads as a series of I, I, I's -a bit of a checklist without any personality if you ask me

By *winkleFairyCouple  over a year ago

Scotland

"So things that I’d think... why are you unavailable and coming soon? Why haven’t you displayed the text of your verifications? I know with the veri’s that’s personal choice but it does make me question it.

Your text seems better than most and you’ve had recent meets so looks like you are doing well!

Some people cant show veris coz the person who left it has left the site"

Whilst this is true his newest veri was 6 days ago... I’d be surprised if they’d left the site.

Of course it’s personal preference whether you display or not - just things that cross my mind when I see it on a profile!

By *hadesofmWoman  over a year ago

canterbury

Personally I struggle to figure out much from your profile. It seems a bit generic. My view is that you have written all the things that you think that I would want to hear. Of course there is a place for knowing that someone is open minded and looking for fun. However, there isn’t anything that makes you stand out from the other 100,000 men who are all repeating the same unimaginative predictable messages.

I need personality to draw me in, spark, I need something to keep my interest.

Also I like an idea of the kind of person that man or woman would be interested in.

It might put others off but I like to know what your looking for. If your after a leggy blonde then I am not your girl and I would like to know that before I waste my time on sending you messages.

It’s very much personal preference but these are some of the ideas I came up with.

Good luck on your fab journey.

» Add a new message to this topic