FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > profile bulking

profile bulking

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi i set up my profile on this a while vack and only just started really using it is there anyway to get more friends in uk as i travel weekly and could do with meets all over

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ana_nana_MATTMAN!Man  over a year ago

Haywood Village, Weston-super-Mare

You'll have to search and message people in the areas you're visiting, but I would upgrade your profile first though. Put some public pics up, and write something of substance. Your profile is an advert, you need to use it to sell yourself and with the amount of other single men on here, the competition is *ahem* stiff.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

In addition to the advice above, do searches by area and message accordingly. However, I gather "I'm in your area tonight on business" etc isn't usually a fruitful approach. It's certainly never worked on me.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi i set up my profile on this a while vack and only just started really using it is there anyway to get more friends in uk as i travel weekly and could do with meets all over "

As meets are that easy to come by

By *appyWandererMan  over a year ago

Croydon

"Hi i set up my profile on this a while vack and only just started really using it is there anyway to get more friends in uk as i travel weekly and could do with meets all over "

Context is everything. Men to Women is about 100-200 to 1. Men to couples is about 50-75 to one.

Men with tasteful pictures men with dick pictures

Men with decent or informative profiles Men with sexual text or one liner

Men who are meet verified Men with club verified Men with webcam verification Men with nothing

Men who attend clubs are rated by many as real swingers, many won't play with those who don't visit clubs

» Add a new message to this topic