Help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

New could use some advice.plz check my profile.whats wrong with it thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *onderstuff73mMan  over a year ago

Brum

"New could use some advice.plz check my profile.whats wrong with it thanks"

Ok. I’m not a woman, but your username is very blokey!

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Your username is really off putting. If I were getting a lot of mail (fairly normal), I might not even get to your message: I'd delete just for the name.

Your profile text is fairly generic and needs work. You need to sell yourself. What kind of person are you, what/ who are you looking for, what do you have to offer? Check your spelling/ grammar and lose the text speak.

Your photo is OK, but not flattering and doesn't give a good sense of your body.

By *ana_nana_MATTMAN!Man  over a year ago

Haywood Village, Weston-super-Mare

Username is off putting.

"New on here so plz don't be gentle."

Avoid txt spk, it looks lazy.

"Looking for nsa fwb or fb.dont want to waste"

Check for, and correct any spelling, punctuation, and type errors. Again, it looks lazy.

A few extra photos won't hurt either.

By *am4CamWoman  over a year ago

Fairy Land

Awful user name.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Username makes you sound like you're 14

Your name.. i wouldnt even reply..

By *ud and BryanCouple  over a year ago

Boston, Lincolnshire

Change your username, lose the text speak & add some imaginative pictures (not just dick pics)

"Your username is really off putting. If I were getting a lot of mail (fairly normal), I might not even get to your message: I'd delete just for the name.

Your profile text is fairly generic and needs work. You need to sell yourself. What kind of person are you, what/ who are you looking for, what do you have to offer? Check your spelling/ grammar and lose the text speak.

Your photo is OK, but not flattering and doesn't give a good sense of your body. "

I agree with the above,for its worth. The text speak does tend to annoy folk. Maybe, I would add a few more photos.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Most of the text os about being new or about not wasting time - this doesn't sell you.

You're very new, it takes ages for you new single men to improve your approach and gain results - keep at it.

What's needed is more information about you in a style that sells you. Look at a lot of men's profiles and get a feel for approaches that shine and stand out - don't copy them but contrast the great with the mundane and tweak yours so it has more of the feel of the greater types.

People want to know if they may like and fancy you - photos that give them a feel for your body, build etc is ideal. Don't put a lot of cock pics - they're generally disliked. A smiling, natural, relaxed pic of your face will work really well. Smiles invite, gruff less so.

People view your profile when they get your messages, so effort invested is helpful. Keep it as an ongoing project.

By *tirluvMan  over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

"Username makes you sound like you're 14"

There's a niche fetish for that if you're into spending time in our fabulous HMP institutions

» Add a new message to this topic