FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > First 7 days

First 7 days

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ltimatum26 OP   Man  over a year ago

Mansfield

Well I can safely say the first 7bdays are the worst. You find profiles and then won't message because your a newborn, or you don't need there criteria..

If anyone could make any suggestions regarding the profile what's missing or needed?

Struggling to get any type of Veri currently.

New to fab and not sure where it's going to take me but I'm happy to see where the chats take us.

J

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The profile is well written maybe a little long for some folks.

Do a photo verification that is one way to go and learn to chill as 7 days is nothing thats like 1 hour in normal world.

There are things that can help.

Visit local clubs your not far from the attic.

Go there be polite chat to poeple and make friends. get fab names and they will veri you if your been polite.

You may be lucky on first visit to get play you may not .

Fab takes time and effort as you need to stand out because there are so many single guys on here

Also keep status friendly and funny and don't do too many posts in the forum like this one.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ps you have the comment about single men but your down as bi curious mixed signals there

By *winkleFairyCouple  over a year ago

Scotland

Some great advice above.

I find the profile quite negative in tone - this is your chance to sell yourself.

And I’m not sure why you think you have to take a new picture each time you send it to someone?

Your 1 public picture looks like it was taken in a hurry. Again this is your chance to sell yourself. Be a bit more creative and the phones remote timer function is your friend.

Mansfield

I'm not to fussed about getting lucky first time out etc, like many I want to get to know the scene, the people etc.. I'll take onboard about the attic it has been something IV been wanting to do recently so I'll have to step up ABIT. Thanks

Mansfield

"Some great advice above.

I find the profile quite negative in tone - this is your chance to sell yourself.

And I’m not sure why you think you have to take a new picture each time you send it to someone?

Your 1 public picture looks like it was taken in a hurry. Again this is your chance to sell yourself. Be a bit more creative and the phones remote timer function is your friend."

Most like a "new face pic" so just take a new one.. have recently just decided to take a selfie and attach that Instead.... Tbh the profile picture was me t to be in the friends section but I was annoying myself by not having a profile picture xD

Mansfield

"Ps you have the comment about single men but your down as bi curious mixed signals there "

Yeah it's bicurious, I'm not into sole makes it definitely doesn't move me, thoughts have crossed my mind in regards to mmf etc depends how steamy it gets I won't rule it out.

I guess id be more pansexual than hetro,

» Add a new message to this topic