FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Ladies, best advice please?

Ladies, best advice please?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I've noticed a lot of messages go unread, completely, which I'm assuming is a result of the average lady here receiving 6 bajillion messages a day. I do like the profiles that ask you to put something in the title so that they know you've read their profile and thus stand out more, cunning, nice way to filter the numbers players out, I like haha but for those who don't do that how does one stand out more in messages to get theirs read? I mean it doesn't really matter how articulate, witty, or downright hilarious a message I write if it doesn't get opened right?

Or, alternatively is it better to attempt to meet people in the forums/chat rooms?

Any advice would be much appreciated x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Firstly welcome to the forums

The honest answer is there is no magic formula to a message, or getting it read - as you rightly surmise the good ladies of Fab can get a lot of messages, and standing out from the crowd and getting a message read is to an extent down to chance as much as anything, although everything you need to increase those chances is within your hands.

Also, bear in mind you've only been here a comparatively short while, a lot of guys can wait months or longer to get a meet.

That said there are a lot of things you can do to increase your visibility to others - the forums are an excellent way to get to know others (and them you) and to spark conversations - likewise group socials.

Having a well written profile and a decent set of pics that show off your body but not necessarily your cock is a must for any guy on here - people will often look at a profile before even reading a message, and if the profile doesn't appeal then the message will remain unread. You've not asked for profile advice so I shan't give it - what I would say is it is mostly decent, but there are a couple of things that may be red flags to some.

Clubs are another way into the lifestyle that are recommended, and for someone who is confident and outgoing, they can indeed be.

It's really all about finding what works best for you, backing that up with the right attitude, approach and expectations and making any adjustments as you go along.

Hope that's helped - good luck

By *ngelina4uWoman  over a year ago

Camberley/Middleton

"So I've noticed a lot of messages go unread, completely, which I'm assuming is a result of the average lady here receiving 6 bajillion messages a day. I do like the profiles that ask you to put something in the title so that they know you've read their profile and thus stand out more, cunning, nice way to filter the numbers players out, I like haha but for those who don't do that how does one stand out more in messages to get theirs read? I mean it doesn't really matter how articulate, witty, or downright hilarious a message I write if it doesn't get opened right?

Or, alternatively is it better to attempt to meet people in the forums/chat rooms?

Any advice would be much appreciated x"

Some ignore some mass delete if you are not getting peoples attention then thats life. Pestering people via the forums will get you ignored too there is no difference if you don't stand out you are doomed!

By *oupleNeedPlus1Couple  over a year ago

Reading

Sometimes we have loads marked as unread because the volume can be overwhelming.

It can be weeks before I can them all opened tbh.

By *rtraymondo76Man  over a year ago

Cheltenham

"So I've noticed a lot of messages go unread, completely, which I'm assuming is a result of the average lady here receiving 6 bajillion messages a day. I do like the profiles that ask you to put something in the title so that they know you've read their profile and thus stand out more, cunning, nice way to filter the numbers players out, I like haha but for those who don't do that how does one stand out more in messages to get theirs read? I mean it doesn't really matter how articulate, witty, or downright hilarious a message I write if it doesn't get opened right?

Any advice would be much appreciated x"

Not something I'm into, (Racing), but guess it's like trying to pick a winner on a race card with a pin. If I were, it would be more about trying to do everything I could to improve my chances. Profile/pics = horse's breeding etc., verifications = past form and performance which includes the jockeys.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Even if you follow their 'rules' and put their specified words as a subject they still sometimes don't read them

"Even if you follow their 'rules' and put their specified words as a subject they still sometimes don't read them"

Wow is it compulsory for people to reply?

I think your profile looks great.

I think patience is all that's needed.

On my couple's account there is a word placed in there just

To basically to filter out some of the ones that copy and paste the same message to every female/couple in there area.

This account there isn't. But I do tend to ignore the generic hey.meet me. I want to fuck you Type messages.

The ones I take notice of usually mention something about my text that they like or maybe found funny. That means they have taken 30 seconds out to see if we maybe match to meet.

Good luck OP

» Add a new message to this topic