FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Are we doing it wrong

Are we doing it wrong

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey, we are quite new to the swinging scene and are struggling with what to put in our profile.

We have also sent lots of messages but had almost nothing back. We always read people’s profile and try to customize messages but never really know what to say.

Or is it that I am not that attractive to people I know K is.

Any help or advice would be great.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *esires of HertsCouple  over a year ago

Herts and London Borders

Saying finding time to meet is a pain would put lots off...flexibility time wise is more appealing

"Saying finding time to meet is a pain would put lots off...flexibility time wise is more appealing "

Thanks we’ll change that.

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

"Saying finding time to meet is a pain would put lots off...flexibility time wise is more appealing

Thanks we’ll change that. "

Two weeks in Fab is no time at all. Saying in your profile single men need not apply is irrelevant if you filter them out. Also with a couple the person(s) your contacting have to find you both attractive enough to want to play with as it were . Good luck in your searches

By *oupleNeedPlus1Couple  over a year ago

Reading

You actually don't really say anything about what you want sexually on your profile which may not help.

"Saying finding time to meet is a pain would put lots off...flexibility time wise is more appealing "

"You actually don't really say anything about what you want sexually on your profile which may not help."

Okay, we’ll see what we can do there

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Think you need to not entirely rule out single guys but put when and if you want one you will seek one out lol xbit on a serious note finding g so.eone who finds you both attractive and vice versa is going to be your main challenge x

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

Photos are great, more about what you're looking for. But I'd suggest getting to a club, you'd attract some attention

The only thing I can see wrong in my eyes is you say you are not looking for a one night stand, with having experience on here a lot of times a couple with meet but may not want another meet again if it goes well then they may meet again, but your photos look good, you want to be a guy on here if you think it’s hard for couples, but I wish you both all the best and hope you get a meet soon . John

Go to clubs. Don't rely on this site. We have been here for years and never had a meet. But we have a couple of people we see that are not here.

As someone has already said OP, two weeks is no time at all. Give yourselves time to get used to the site. I’m sure you’ll have both discussed what you want to get out of meeting others and what your boundaries are so maybe add a bit about what you both enjoy and what you’d like to experience with others.

Adjust your profile over time.

The forums are a great way to get to know people.

Your pictures are great btw!

Good luck x

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

"Go to clubs. Don't rely on this site. We have been here for years and never had a meet. But we have a couple of people we see that are not here."

By *s_from_71Couple  over a year ago

Coventry

The cannot accommodate is often a Red Flag to some people.

It can come across like your a fuck buddy couple etc.

Also suggest that you would meet in a hotel etc if that is something you would both be interested in.

The profile is how you sell yourselves to others, if you don't market yourselves properly most people will stroll on by.

M & J

It says on your preferences that you're looking for single women and female-female couples only.

Your demographic outnumbers them about 4 or 5 to 1, so they'll pick and choose whom they see as the cream of the crop of course as they're able to. More single ladies are also looking for single guys than couples tbf which limits you further. And you're also unverified for now too, so your options are cut right down sadly.

Patience is the aim here.

"The cannot accommodate is often a Red Flag to some people.

It can come across like your a fuck buddy couple etc.

Also suggest that you would meet in a hotel etc if that is something you would both be interested in.

The profile is how you sell yourselves to others, if you don't market yourselves properly most people will stroll on by.

M & J"

Good idea on the hotel thing.

A lot of folk do not want to start friendships when it comes to swinging and one night stand is what they are looking for..if a friendship carries on naturally then great...you need to have a broader outlook when it comes to swinging. The hardest meets to arrange are couples looking for ladies to join them.

By *zzy69Woman  over a year ago

The Lake District

Agree with the above

Basically you are looking for a unicorn- or even a pair of unicorns .

Club is one option

An organised group social another

Would you consider even a social with a couple with a bi female ?

We have also sent lots of messages but had almost nothing back. We always read people’s profile and try to customize messages but never really know what to say.

Having the same problem, wondering if I should give up. I know I'm not the best looking fella but I thought at least someone would chat to me lol x

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Move the "not looking for single men" to the end of the profile. Not good to start with a negative.

Thanks all for the tips. We have made a few changes but will keep working on it.

"Thanks all for the tips. We have made a few changes but will keep working on it. "

Short and sweet, it's great!

I love the look of both you

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

You say you want to try new things and want to try more things. Maybe give some examples ?

"We have also sent lots of messages but had almost nothing back. We always read people’s profile and try to customize messages but never really know what to say.

Having the same problem, wondering if I should give up. I know I'm not the best looking fella but I thought at least someone would chat to me lol x"

We have sent, wonder if I should give it up says a lot. male

By *s_from_71Couple  over a year ago

Coventry

Brack, well spotted either that or a Freudian slip.

M & J

"Brack, well spotted either that or a Freudian slip.

M & J"

I've slipped on a few Freudians in my time lol

Put more about your sexual likes or if you’re too shy maybe display this in a photo, I find a lot of our messages are opened up about one of our photos... get to a club, even if it’s just for a social and to talk to people, sure way to get verified

By *lovisMan  over a year ago

Twickenham

Head up to Eureka for a Saturday night! That will allow you to meet new couples and find your feet.

You need to face the reality that a couple looking to play with a female only, is near on impossible to implement on fab, you’ve got to get out to clubs, socials etc, you’ve got no chance on here.

By *lovisMan  over a year ago

Twickenham

Sussex social in Brighton this weekend.

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

"Sussex social in Brighton this weekend."

The hosts are wonderful, and there's always a great crowd.

You're only 20miles away

Drop them a message & go meet people face to face xx

» Add a new message to this topic