FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Looking for some tips!

Looking for some tips!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oyalstingray OP   Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Just looking to see what people think of my profile. Any and all tips appreciated!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rsTrellisWoman  over a year ago

Cambridge

Hi there

You’ve made an effort, which is great. Nice face pic.

I’d lose the cock pics or put one of them in friends-only and set all the rest to private. Women tend not to like them. Never attach a cock pic to a message unless you’ve been asked for one.

Cock-against-deodorant-can is a bit of a cliche. Lose that photo.

You age limit (with maximum age of 40) is pretty low. You will rule out a lot of people with those age preferences.

As I understand it, “Bull” is usually used to refer to an experienced, dominant man who will dominate a couple (usually having sex with the woman while the man watches or helps). I don’t know how convincing you can be in a bull role st a very young age.

Hope this helps. Best of luck.

By *oupleNeedPlus1Couple  over a year ago

Reading

"Hi there

You’ve made an effort, which is great. Nice face pic.

I’d lose the cock pics or put one of them in friends-only and set all the rest to private. Women tend not to like them. Never attach a cock pic to a message unless you’ve been asked for one.

Cock-against-deodorant-can is a bit of a cliche. Lose that photo.

You age limit (with maximum age of 40) is pretty low. You will rule out a lot of people with those age preferences.

As I understand it, “Bull” is usually used to refer to an experienced, dominant man who will dominate a couple (usually having sex with the woman while the man watches or helps). I don’t know how convincing you can be in a bull role st a very young age.

Hope this helps. Best of luck. "

Agree with all of this.

And as a cuckholding couple we would never choose you as a bull, sorry.

"Older is fine" not the most appealing sentence to anyone above your age.

Bristol

Thanks for the Input!

I've removed the dick pics but was wondering what exactly to replace them with as all seems empty now.

As for the age limit, to be frank I'm just not comfortable getting off with people as old as my parents if not older! It may well rule out many, but if I'm not comfortable with them anyway does that matter?

As for being too young to bull, I can certainly see that. It's real shame that so many people consider below 25 too young but at the end of the day it's their preference so fair enough.

Also changed that "older is fine" line.

Again thanks for the input! very helpful!

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

Sorry to be ageist but I can't reconcile 'bull' with someone who looks about 12

By *oelDorianMan  over a year ago

vanaheim

With the pictures take some teasing ones as they will spice up your profile

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's better than most people who are relatively new to all this.

I'd lose ALL the bollocks about the size of your cock and the bull bit myself.

a) You can already see that your age is going against you when it comes to being a Bull. More importantly I think it's more a label given than worn. I always think it's a bit arrogant sounding on any man's profile. Also bull isn't just a man who cucks with couples, isn't it the kind of sex as well. A real bull knows how to fuck a particular way. That's how I interpret it anyway.

b) Your cock size being big, is subjective. It may be big to some, but average to others. I'd let others decide for themselves. If it is big, it'll be a nice suprise for whoever sees it, a tool in your flirt arsenal.

40yrs old being your max age is absolutely fine. Any preferences you have are absolutely fine, just consider why you have them every now and again. There are some very sexy 40yr old plus people who have figures and personality that youd not think would belong on someone that age.

I'd add more photos. I like to flirt, so I don't usually have my knob on display, though I do right now. I guess it depends on the kind of people you want to meet, as to what to take.

Most people enjoy a bit of creativity and difference in the photos. Show off your best assets.

Hope that helps, but remember you're you, its your profile and you're free to do what the fuck you want with it.

Good luck OP

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Just looking to see what people think of my profile. Any and all tips appreciated!"
your profiles fine more pics maybe only time will tell how successful you will be ,good luck

Bristol

"Sorry to be ageist but I can't reconcile 'bull' with someone who looks about 12"

thanks for the reply...

As to the rest of you, thanks I'll take that into account.

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

It’s a good Profile and honest as well, due to having a preference for fem boys and being Bi. You’d be surprised how many guys put down ‘straight’ on their Profile and seek TGirls.

With pictures, nice to see a face, more of the body would possibly interest some women and personally I don’t like cock pictures so glad they’ve gone.

All in all good luck, try a club as well

By *oney to the beeWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

"Just looking to see what people think of my profile. Any and all tips appreciated!"

A decent profile just keep doing what you are doing its working for you.

» Add a new message to this topic