FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > profile critique

profile critique

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Been on and off this for sometime now but some pointer of what I’m missing I now single male And ratios never good.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It all looks good to me, ticked all the boxes. Perhaps a couple of other pictures in the public gallery but other than that all looks good to go, good luck

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

Two Veris with one shows you are willing to travel and meet without a promise for fun, big plus.

However, just one picture and not keen on your username, a twink generally with a Gay preference for younger guys, but I doubt it would put many off.

You come across as a nice guy, so good luck Op.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Two Veris with one shows you are willing to travel and meet without a promise for fun, big plus.

However, just one picture and not keen on your username, a twink generally with a Gay preference for younger guys, but I doubt it would put many off.

You come across as a nice guy, so good luck Op. "

So perhaps a name change would be a idea. Then. ?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

" Been on and off this for sometime now but some pointer of what I’m missing I now single male And ratios never good. "

More pics, a variety of different shots.

Your username is a little misleading/confusing.

Bio is ok but not really anything eye catching. It doesnt intrigue me and make me think omg i must message this guy.

P.

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

"Two Veris with one shows you are willing to travel and meet without a promise for fun, big plus.

You come across as a nice guy, so good luck Op.

So perhaps a name change would be a idea. Then. ? "

I would, you don't have to be overtly macho with a user name but 'Twinky' to me sounds young and inexperienced.

» Add a new message to this topic