FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Profile description does this sound ok

Profile description does this sound ok

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hubs is 6/4 with 7-8 inch cock and knows how to use it. His tounge is also great fun he knows how to use that to and his fingers. He knows how to keep mrsc coming all nite long.

Mrs c can be a tease at times but has great oral skills for both male and female loves to suck cock and luck pussy not so much into being licked.

We are mainly looking for couples for same room swap and female for some fmf fun.

Mrscxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *winkleFairyCouple  over a year ago

Scotland

There’s some spelling mistakes in there and you’ve repeated yourself quite a lot, particularly in the description for the male. Maybe have another read through to check?

"There’s some spelling mistakes in there and you’ve repeated yourself quite a lot, particularly in the description for the male. Maybe have another read through to check?"
my spelling skills are shocking lol my 9 year is better at spelling than me

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"There’s some spelling mistakes in there and you’ve repeated yourself quite a lot, particularly in the description for the male. Maybe have another read through to check?my spelling skills are shocking lol my 9 year is better at spelling than me "
seems ok other then whats already been said about spelling and repeating bits reads well reads clear and it has an impact i want to know more which would if you was looking for single guys make me shoot you a message

"There’s some spelling mistakes in there and you’ve repeated yourself quite a lot, particularly in the description for the male. Maybe have another read through to check?my spelling skills are shocking lol my 9 year is better at spelling than me seems ok other then whats already been said about spelling and repeating bits reads well reads clear and it has an impact i want to know more which would if you was looking for single guys make me shoot you a message "

Well we would consider single guys but definitely not a guarante that’ we would meet

Updated hopefully I don’t have any spelling mistakes ???? mrscxxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Much better reads very easy and clear

"Much better reads very easy and clear "

Thank you I messaged you btw

» Add a new message to this topic