FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Profile advice

Profile advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello...

We're pretty sure there's nothing wrong with us but finding it quite hard to meet couples to play with. Any top tips? Thanks xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

I like the picture choices, and the profile looks good as well. Your age range would stop some from being able to message you 30-50 is narrowing down the available couples.

It really is easier at a club, as it's four people who have to find each other attractive, so no face pictures may also hinder your chances.

Hi, thanks. That's very helpful. We were thinking of a club or a social event just to see how we get on. Thanks again xx

By *oneyBear100Couple  over a year ago

Gatwick area

Maybe a another pic of him. Looks like a good body so show it off and also a pic that includes both of you? We may of course be biased and think anyone missing you is crazy

By *eardsandboobsCouple  over a year ago

market rasen

Very few pictures so not much to see. Plus your situation may put a lot off as it’s difficult enough trying to meet up with full time couples let alone two people who have other partners as well that they have to work around. People may think this is way to complicated to want to meet with you.

"Very few pictures so not much to see. Plus your situation may put a lot off as it’s difficult enough trying to meet up with full time couples let alone two people who have other partners as well that they have to work around. People may think this is way to complicated to want to meet with you. "

Yes, we did wonder about that but took the decision to be honest and upfront about it. Thanks for your comments, though xx

By *oelDorianMan  over a year ago

vanaheim

Maybe some more pictures would help other than that it looks fine to me

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I need advice because i never get message here

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman  over a year ago

London

"I need advice because i never get message here"

How about actually completing your profile?

» Add a new message to this topic