FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Profile feedback pls

Profile feedback pls

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *usta guy OP   Man  over a year ago

NEWPORT

Hi , I'm new to this and after 20 year relationship I want to have some fun , well that's what this sites for after all ! Don't get much free time so happy to chat but even that's been a struggle ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have a look on my profile, there are links to some forum posts with great advice for single guys.

I'd say you should adjust your expectations though as it's not an instashag site.

Good luck.

By *wholeLotOfRosieWoman  over a year ago

Pontypridd

"Hi , I'm new to this and after 20 year relationship I want to have some fun , well that's what this sites for after all ! Don't get much free time so happy to chat but even that's been a struggle ??"

This site is for swingers. It’s not a hook up site. Attending clubs and socials will get you known as being genuine, which should make it easier to meet people from here.

Make sure your profile and messages are good enough to make you stand out - you will be 1 of 50 messages a woman gets today. It takes effort and time.

You aren’t the only one who has limited spare time and a lot of women aren’t likely to want to spend hours messaging. If chat is what you’re looking for maybe you could pop into some chat rooms?

By *illen5Man  over a year ago

Bath

As has been mentioned this is a swingers site. Although most here are single men, we're only allowed on our good behaviour.

So it's not a dating site,though i use it as such.

Not much time? You stand little chance then as you need to put the time into searches and messaging.

The most I look for is the odd chat, so never disappointed.

Fun times and hook-ups with likeminded individuals? Better look elsewhere.

Clubs are mentioned but best avoided as a single man. Unless you want to join the shuffling walking dead.

Best of luck

NEWPORT

"Have a look on my profile, there are links to some forum posts with great advice for single guys.

I'd say you should adjust your expectations though as it's not an instashag site.

Good luck. "

thanks I will have a look at the links and I've got patience , not looking for instashag haha

NEWPORT

Thanks for the replys I will persevere , 1 in 50 you say most probably 1 in 500 , I will have a browse in the chat rooms and see if there's any meetings that I can make , stand in line like the walking dead of single men ??, cheers

By *ilkenWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

"Hi , I'm new to this and after 20 year relationship I want to have some fun , well that's what this sites for after all ! Don't get much free time so happy to chat but even that's been a struggle ??"

Its a start but you might want to expand on the details about you.

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"As has been mentioned this is a swingers site. Although most here are single men, we're only allowed on our good behaviour.

So it's not a dating site,though i use it as such.

Not much time? You stand little chance then as you need to put the time into searches and messaging.

The most I look for is the odd chat, so never disappointed.

Fun times and hook-ups with likeminded individuals? Better look elsewhere.

Clubs are mentioned but best avoided as a single man. Unless you want to join the shuffling walking dead.

Best of luck

"

Some single men do extremely well in clubs.

By *illen5Man  over a year ago

Bath

"Thanks for the replys I will persevere , 1 in 50 you say most probably 1 in 500 , I will have a browse in the chat rooms and see if there's any meetings that I can make , stand in line like the walking dead of single men ??, cheers "

Actually wrote the wanking dead, but my phone cleaned it up lol.

I've visited clubs as a single but only those willing to get stuck in will achieve their goal. Couples tended to be looking for similar. Wasn't really for me.

Do persevere though. You seem like a nice chap who ought to do well. Depends on the goals you want to achieve.

» Add a new message to this topic