FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > mystical unicorns....

mystical unicorns....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do thet exist?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ce AFWoman  over a year ago

unicorn island

"Do thet exist?"

Yes absolfuckinlutely

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Do thet exist?

Yes absolfuckinlutely "

In droves and all different types, it’s finding the good ones that’s difficult x

They don’t seem to exist until you find one.

And they’re always horny too, which is an ever nicer reward given how long it’s taken to find them.

By *inateaseWoman  over a year ago

ANTRIM

Of course we do! X

Oh hell yeah they do. We live with one.

By *abulously curiousCouple  over a year ago

manchester

We live in hope xx

By *asmine73Woman  over a year ago

Brisbane

"Do thet exist?"
of course we exist .... We live amongst you like ordinary people

Yes we do xx

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

I used to be a unicorn but I chopped off my horn so now I'm just a pony!

By *uriousk22Couple  over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

we do

I'm a mermaid

Wait what are mystical unicorns

By *herrySnickersWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere

It seems they do exist.....they know only to reveal themselves to the worthy...

By *ce AFWoman  over a year ago

unicorn island

"Do thet exist?

Yes absolfuckinlutely

In droves and all different types, it’s finding the good ones that’s difficult x"

Well if it was that easy to one then it wouldn't make them a unicorn only a horse x

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Yes we do exist.

By *aughty But Nice TwiceWoman  over a year ago

Pontefract

"It seems they do exist.....they know only to reveal themselves to the worthy... "

This is true and not to the ones who treat us like a vibrator I have stopped meeting couples for feeling like the play thing x

By *sLittleRedRidingHoodWoman  over a year ago

Magical Forrest

Yes Unicorns exist.

Only come out to play with the right people

Hang on. Let me ask my 5 year old

Dudley

"It seems they do exist.....they know only to reveal themselves to the worthy...

This is true and not to the ones who treat us like a vibrator I have stopped meeting couples for feeling like the play thing x"

That's why I cut my horn off!

By *aven RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

We exist and hide in plain sight x

By *adyinred696969Couple  over a year ago

Brecon

"Do thet exist?"

Nothing mystical about them.

If you chase labels, you will be disappointed

We have played with loads of single bi fem friends, but never with a unicorn.

By *anana JoeMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

Bi women do exist on here thats a fact I wouldn't refer to them as a Unicorn though as I wouldn't refer to someone who is overweight as a Pig its a little insulting to some.

Pontefract

"It seems they do exist.....they know only to reveal themselves to the worthy...

This is true and not to the ones who treat us like a vibrator I have stopped meeting couples for feeling like the play thing x

That's why I cut my horn off! "

By *r and Mrs A HornyCouple  over a year ago

coventry

"Do thet exist?"

Yes

By *londie8399Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

they do exist don't think they like to referred to as unicorns there sexy females looking for fun like the rest of us not to be used as a play thing or a vibrator attachment they have pleasures and needs like the the rest of us

By *anana JoeMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

"they do exist don't think they like to referred to as unicorns there sexy females looking for fun like the rest of us not to be used as a play thing or a vibrator attachment they have pleasures and needs like the the rest of us"

Thats a good point people don't really like being likened to animals mythical or not.

Oh yes they sure do.

We sure do xx

By *reeneggsandsamMan  over a year ago

Perpignan and cap

If by a unicorn you mean on the crazy/hot scale like a nine crazy and a nine hot then yes they do exist.

They're wild animals that are very hard to keep in good condition.

Very expensive with frequent trips to the vet for dietary supplements and self harming wounds.

They really are not for me as btdtgtts.

If I found another I'd set it free to save breaking both our hearts.

By *eedanielleCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

"Do thet exist?"

I have been thinking this too

I tend me be coxed out of hiding with cake and hot chocolate

Northampton

"I tend me be coxed out of hiding with cake and hot chocolate "

Hot chocolate with cream and marshmallows?

"I tend me be coxed out of hiding with cake and hot chocolate

Hot chocolate with cream and marshmallows? "

Is there any other way!

Northampton

"I tend me be coxed out of hiding with cake and hot chocolate

Hot chocolate with cream and marshmallows?

Is there any other way!"

There is a few, but that's the main way. Message us and I'll make sure we have loads in

On my single profile the quickest way for couples to get their message deleted was to either refer to me as a unicorn, or have any reference to unicorn in their profile.

Single bi ladies who play with couples do exist, but we've found most don't like being referred to as unicorns.

We've also never chased them like some prize that makes them feel like they're a novelty fuck for our amusement .

Dudley

"On my single profile the quickest way for couples to get their message deleted was to either refer to me as a unicorn, or have any reference to unicorn in their profile.

Single bi ladies who play with couples do exist, but we've found most don't like being referred to as unicorns.

We've also never chased them like some prize that makes them feel like they're a novelty fuck for our amusement . "

Exactly.

If you treat them as equals in your sexual fantasies instead of just an accessory, that's when you will start noticing them more.

"We live in hope xx"

Same!

S

"On my single profile the quickest way for couples to get their message deleted was to either refer to me as a unicorn, or have any reference to unicorn in their profile.

We've also never chased them like some prize that makes them feel like they're a novelty fuck for our amusement .

Exactly.

If you treat them as equals in your sexual fantasies instead of just an accessory, that's when you will start noticing them more. "

Thats what we want to do, tend to their needs too, but it seems its not believed, which is understandable. But not all couples looking for this are the same either

S

"I used to be a unicorn but I chopped off my horn so now I'm just a pony!"

MrD

This is bloody brilliant!

Personally I think people focusing on so-called unicorns are not really swingers, they are just normal couples looking for a threesome. Of these couples, half of them the woman isn't really bi either, their boyfriend/husband has just talked them into having a threesome.

By *wistedKinkyCouple2020Couple  over a year ago

Telford

We've been very focused on finding a bi female to play with us on here for months to no avail, my partner is quite bi and feels no pressure at all.

We're pretty sure we know how we're oriented but every couple is 'normal' until they're offered the chance to find out otherwise, surely?

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

"Do thet exist?"

Of course they do. We have met a few and I (Mrs) used to be one. So we can see it from both points of view. We value the bi fems we play with, but certainly don't compromise on what we are looking for. I think some couples get so obsessed with finding a bi fem they come across as desparate. Not sexy at all! Don't forget those 'unicorns' have needs too and it's bloody hard work finding a couple that fits those needs/no jealousy/ attraction/same sexual desires and similar play dynamics. So it has to work for everybody. Quit the unicorn hunting people! It's sad. Focus on trying to find real ladies and take it from there.

"they do exist don't think they like to referred to as unicorns there sexy females looking for fun like the rest of us not to be used as a play thing or a vibrator attachment they have pleasures and needs like the the rest of us

Thats a good point people don't really like being likened to animals mythical or not. "

I like being called bear or wolf tbh

"We've been very focused on finding a bi female to play with us on here for months to no avail, "

No offense but this is my point

By what you said and looking at your profile you are very clearly not swingers, but looking for a threesome.

You specifically said female-only, no males, no couples, no TV, etc.

Why can you not join another couple?

... and sorry to be very blunt here (maybe I am being rude so I apologise in advance) but why is it ok for you to f*** another woman but not ok for your partner to f*** another man?

Because if it was, the relationship dynamic would be fairer, you would be swingers and you would have more options available to you (e.g couple swap with addition of fem-fem play)

This is a swinging website and my personal opinion is that most (not all) bisexual women on here are more likely genuinely swingers than just looking to be the "other woman" in threesomes. That is more likely after a d*unken night out rather than being actively sought.

Our profile originally said Daisy would join another couple with a bisexual female and it only took a week before we changed that. I guess that would have made her a "half unicorn" lol

MrD

Pontefract

"We've been very focused on finding a bi female to play with us on here for months to no avail,

By what you said and looking at your profile you are very clearly not swingers, but looking for a threesome.

... and sorry to be very blunt here (maybe I am being rude so I apologise in advance) but why is it ok for you to f*** another woman but not ok for your partner to f*** another man?

Because if it was, the relationship dynamic would be fairer, you would be swingers and you would have more options available to you (e.g couple swap with addition of fem-fem play)

This is a swinging website and my personal opinion is that most (not all) bisexual women on here are more likely genuinely swingers than just looking to be the "other woman" in threesomes. That is more likely after a d*unken night out rather than being actively sought.

Our profile originally said Daisy would join another couple with a bisexual female and it only took a week before we changed that. I guess that would have made her a "half unicorn" lol

MrD

"

Read their profile and I cant see anything that says he dont play? They both want to play with a single female... well that's what I'm getting and he looks well fit x

Telford

[Removed by poster at 28/04/19 17:17:28]

Telford

Well yes Mr D, it is rude and it's all to do with our preference, not with having to align with abitrary rules about swinging which you've decided to make up. What further levels we take swinging after we hopefully achieve this is our decision to make only.

Our profile also clearly states we are *new* to swinging so we apologise for not being aware of such exclusivity...

Telford

And Thank you, Naughty! X

Dudley

"We've been very focused on finding a bi female to play with us on here for months to no avail,

MrD

"

Why should they have to join another couple just to fit in with your definition of swinging?

Yes but only met a couple of couples

"

Why should they have to join another couple just to fit in with your definition of swinging? "

First of all I did apologise in advance if what I was about to say sounded rude but I was trying to make a point. What they were saying is that they were focusing on that + getting nowhere, so I was trying to give my opinion (and it is an opinion) of why that might be.

I realise you are sticking up for them + I understand why but I was not trying to attack them. I specifically brought it up because of the feeling their profile gives by the way it is written.

The point raised by other people and in other similar threads is how "unicorns" are made to feel like sex objects + trophies. It wasn't to do with "my definition" of swinging at all rather the impression their profile gives out (which again is my opinion + just as valid as anyone else's to be honest).

I was addressing another problem that other "unicorns" as well as couples have raised on this site, which if you understand what I am saying you will understand what point I was making.

So I am sorry you feel the need to attack me for trying to stick up for other single bisexual women on here + the way they have been expressing they are made to feel by couples seeking them out.

Whether or not you guys are like this I have no idea, I am only giving you my opinion + sorry if it offended you

Dudley

"

Why should they have to join another couple just to fit in with your definition of swinging?

First of all I did apologise in advance if what I was about to say sounded rude but I was trying to make a point. What they were saying is that they were focusing on that + getting nowhere, so I was trying to give my opinion (and it is an opinion) of why that might be.

I realise you are sticking up for them + I understand why but I was not trying to attack them. I specifically brought it up because of the feeling their profile gives by the way it is written.

The point raised by other people and in other similar threads is how "unicorns" are made to feel like sex objects + trophies. It wasn't to do with "my definition" of swinging at all rather the impression their profile gives out (which again is my opinion + just as valid as anyone else's to be honest).

I was addressing another problem that other "unicorns" as well as couples have raised on this site, which if you understand what I am saying you will understand what point I was making.

So I am sorry you feel the need to attack me for trying to stick up for other single bisexual women on here + the way they have been expressing they are made to feel by couples seeking them out.

Whether or not you guys are like this I have no idea, I am only giving you my opinion + sorry if it offended you"

Attack you? I asked you a question

"

Attack you? I asked you a question "

Yes you are correct. Sorry as I flicked through I mixed up the messages + what was said by different people so I do apologise

Dudley

"

Attack you? I asked you a question

Yes you are correct. Sorry as I flicked through I mixed up the messages + what was said by different people so I do apologise"

Ah, no problem

Telford

There is a specific reason why our profile is written up that way and it's entirely because we have had no end of messages from the exact opposite of what we're looking for in spite of our previous efforts to politely ask otherwise.

It might come across as a bit firm to some but it does at least avoid confusion and confirms we're not going to change our mind about it unless we suggest otherwise.

We're also quite careful not to come across as objectifying a willing third party in our profile; some bi women are happy to be referred to as unicorns, some are not. Either way that isn't our judgement to make so we won't use the term at all.

"There is a specific reason why our profile is written up that way and it's entirely because we have had no end of messages from the exact opposite of what we're looking for in spite of our previous efforts to politely ask otherwise.

It might come across as a bit firm to some but it does at least avoid confusion and confirms we're not going to change our mind about it unless we suggest otherwise.

We're also quite careful not to come across as objectifying a willing third party in our profile; some bi women are happy to be referred to as unicorns, some are not. Either way that isn't our judgement to make so we won't use the term at all."

MrD

Fair enough. As some helpful feedback have you set up mail filters?

I have had to disable mails from single guys now simply because we are flooded everyday + we still have a load of guys waiting to meet. I enable them briefly from time to time like the other night to allow new guys to talk to us then disable them again. You can do the same for TV, MM couples etc

By *yvanwy black wild childTV/TS  over a year ago

Northwich

Yes I do but not for strangers you want to find the rare and mystical creature that's inside me then you would have to get to know me but don't waste your time and try to control this wild child as it would get you no where x

» Add a new message to this topic