FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Advice wanted and welcome

Advice wanted and welcome

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *bear OP   Man  over a year ago

Guildford

Hi all!

I'm K, I've been on and off here for a fair while. I am still struggling to meet people. Couples or ladies. I am a genuine guy and not a timewaster. I've had a couple of meets fall through on here so still yet to have my first meet.

I know a lot of people say must be verified in person. So how can I do that if nobody will take a chance on me? I'm fully aware of the numbers game, but I know I'm a good guy that is just looking to have fun like everyone else. Not a time-wasting fantasist. So any advice on what I should say on my profile or pictures I should have, would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time.

Sexually and mentally frustrated

K, lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *wholeLotOfRosieWoman  over a year ago

Pontypridd

You’ve got a really good profile and a fab body, so they aren’t the problem. You could do with more pics. No cocks as a lot of women here get fed up of them.

Your current status suggests a touch of desperation so it’s best to lose it. Be careful with your status. It’s the first impression we get of you.

Go to socials! That’s where you’ll get lots of face to face and usually a few veris. Plus they really are fun.

Your opening message is important. Do not use a cut and paste message. Do read her profile fully and mention something about it in your message.

Good luck x

By *.H.SMan  over a year ago

London

bang on there!!

Guildford

"You’ve got a really good profile and a fab body, so they aren’t the problem. You could do with more pics. No cocks as a lot of women here get fed up of them.

Your current status suggests a touch of desperation so it’s best to lose it. Be careful with your status. It’s the first impression we get of you.

Go to socials! That’s where you’ll get lots of face to face and usually a few veris. Plus they really are fun.

Your opening message is important. Do not use a cut and paste message. Do read her profile fully and mention something about it in your message.

Good luck x"

Hi Laughingmimzy!

Thanks for your advice.

I am looking at socials near me so hopefully will be attending one soon. I will take a look at my photos and add more.

I do try and make every message I send unique and read profiles carefully. So I will keep doing what I'm doing there then and hopefully I will get lucky.

Thanks again

Happy fabbing

K x

Guildford

"bang on there!!"

Thanks N.H.S!

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

"You’ve got a really good profile and a fab body, so they aren’t the problem. You could do with more pics. No cocks as a lot of women here get fed up of them.

Good luck x"

Very good advice.

Can I also add that having your location set as 'close by' would put us of meeting with you. It makes us wonder what else you might be hiding.

Get yourself along to socials, and you'll soon be verified in person, and may even meet with someone because of it. Good luck

Guildford

Good luck x

Very good advice.

Can I also add that having your location set as 'close by' would put us of meeting with you. It makes us wonder what else you might be hiding.

Get yourself along to socials, and you'll soon be verified in person, and may even meet with someone because of it. Good luck "

Thank you for your advice! I have taken that on board and now put my location on my profile.

Thanks again

K

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

these days I only get one day off a week. Therefore IF I were to chose someone, then I'd like a well formed profile, also, what do I get out of it, a bit ruthless, but I'm not going to waste my very rare hours without knowing what secrets your hiding i.e. wife.

Guildford

"these days I only get one day off a week. Therefore IF I were to chose someone, then I'd like a well formed profile, also, what do I get out of it, a bit ruthless, but I'm not going to waste my very rare hours without knowing what secrets your hiding i.e. wife."

OK thanks.

Erm not sure what you mean by hiding secrets!? I'm not married and I don't have a current girlfriend.

I have been married and am divorced. But I don't see why I would need to put that on my profile.

Thanks for your input.

Take care and good luck with your canal barge.

K

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

OP. As already suggested, any amount of sounding desperate will put people off, so try to appear more Positive, even if in Private you don't feel it.

You show you don't accommodate but don't say why; that can be off-putting to some people in terms of 'what is he not telling us?' so if you can give a reason, say it.

If you can, get a full facial pic into your profile.

But as others have said, get to Socials, Clubs and even into the Forums, as it's a case of "selling" yourself and getting noticed.

Good luck.

By *osmocoupleMan  over a year ago

East Sussex

You seem like fun..shame you aren't closer. I love a redhead.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

In terms of text OP I don't think there's a great deal you can do to improve it - It's open and honest and covers all the required bases.

You do need to clarify the cannot accommodate thing - even with a short and simple one liner, people do tend to jump to the wrong conclusion about that one.

I'd look to try and improve your pics though, as the two you currently have on display don't really do a great deal to sell you - from the topless one you obviously have a good physique, so use it and flaunt it!! Learn how to use the timer feature on your phone's camera as well as the basic editing software that comes with it - you can get some great results by using both, especially if you add a little creativity into the mix - if you're stuck for ideas take a look around at other well verified guys pics - but bum, torso, tight whites, open jeans, suit type pics always go down well and adding touches like black and white filters to them can enhance them further.

If you find the cold messaging approach isn't working for you, find another way, as others have said clubs and socials work, as does simply getting active in the forums, you'd be amazed how many conversations spark simply by regularly posting and adding opinions and thoughts on a regular basis, it's a great way to get to know people and be known

Good luck

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 29/04/19 01:26:27]

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You’ve already done better than a lot of men here, you have a verification, which isn’t that old really. Lots of men have been here a very long time and still haven’t got one.

I can’t stress enough getting to a social, they are great to meet people and forums, brilliant way to communicate and find out about a person.

Good luck x

Guildford

"In terms of text OP I don't think there's a great deal you can do to improve it - It's open and honest and covers all the required bases.

You do need to clarify the cannot accommodate thing - even with a short and simple one liner, people do tend to jump to the wrong conclusion about that one.

I'd look to try and improve your pics though, as the two you currently have on display don't really do a great deal to sell you - from the topless one you obviously have a good physique, so use it and flaunt it!! Learn how to use the timer feature on your phone's camera as well as the basic editing software that comes with it - you can get some great results by using both, especially if you add a little creativity into the mix - if you're stuck for ideas take a look around at other well verified guys pics - but bum, torso, tight whites, open jeans, suit type pics always go down well and adding touches like black and white filters to them can enhance them further.

If you find the cold messaging approach isn't working for you, find another way, as others have said clubs and socials work, as does simply getting active in the forums, you'd be amazed how many conversations spark simply by regularly posting and adding opinions and thoughts on a regular basis, it's a great way to get to know people and be known

Good luck "

That's great help bud, thank you for your input.

Guildford

"You seem like fun..shame you aren't closer. I love a redhead."

Haha!

Thank you, yes I'm finding that distance is a problem.

Guildford

"OP. As already suggested, any amount of sounding desperate will put people off, so try to appear more Positive, even if in Private you don't feel it.

You show you don't accommodate but don't say why; that can be off-putting to some people in terms of 'what is he not telling us?' so if you can give a reason, say it.

If you can, get a full facial pic into your profile.

But as others have said, get to Socials, Clubs and even into the Forums, as it's a case of "selling" yourself and getting noticed.

Good luck."

Great advice, thank you

I will update my profile.

Guildford

"You’ve already done better than a lot of men here, you have a verification, which isn’t that old really. Lots of men have been here a very long time and still haven’t got one.

I can’t stress enough getting to a social, they are great to meet people and forums, brilliant way to communicate and find out about a person.

Good luck x"

Thank you for your advice.

I am currently looking at places that allow single guys.

Also looking at the forums more now too.

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

OP, Don't forget there is always the chatroom as a method of getting to know people. Though I'd recommend you use a laptop not your phone as it's a better experience and more functional.

Guildford

"OP, Don't forget there is always the chatroom as a method of getting to know people. Though I'd recommend you use a laptop not your phone as it's a better experience and more functional."

Thanks Trevaunance!

I've never really been in the chat room.

I will take a look.

» Add a new message to this topic