FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Advice for a newbie

Advice for a newbie

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi, as you can tell im pretty new to this, just looking for some advice really. I know i'm young so that will rule me out for a lot of people. As a young single male on here how can i stand out?

Any suggestions or feedback for my profile would be most appreciated.

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Maybe I could even learn a thing or two" sounds quite arrogant from such a young man. I am 52 and still learning new things.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thankyou i've changed it, was definately not intended to come off that way.

By *adeiteWoman  over a year ago

Poole, but up in lincs for a bit

try reading these guides

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/support/8538

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/support/868684

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

"As a young single male on here how can i stand out?

"

Hello Op.

Firstly, you should manage your own expectations. The vast majority of people join this site believing that its like turning on the ex tap... Sorry, but that's simply not true. One of the quickest lessons that people learn on here is that everyone is here for their own reasons, and have their own preferences, therefore if you don't meet them they are not going to meet with you.

You should also manage your expectations. For example there are only 6 FF profiles within 50 miles of Hull that have been online within the past 2 weeks. No doubt they are popular ladies, so you can assume there are a lot of other guys and couples trying to get their attention too.

Your age will go against you with most people, as will the fact you have only been here seven days. You can't do anything about that, so don't fret. Find people that want to meet a young guy like you and then approach them.

If your message is deleted then they are not interested, move on. Likewise if it is read but not deleted it probably means that they can't be arsed to delete it, so move on. If they reply, then great.

The first thing they will look as is your profile and that's your opportunity to sell yourself. It's good to see that you have set preferences and interests, many don't bother. From a strictly personal perspective we won't meet with people that don't set their preferences and interests, as it's just lazy. That is a strictly personal opinion though.

You have a face pic which is good, but try adding a little more variety. Face pics are best, cock pics are generally not required in your public profile. Anything in between is great.

However your profile is not everything. If you want to stand out you have to attract people to look at your profile in the first place. Get involved with the forums, get involved in the chatroom too. Then get off the site and meet people socially or try a club.

Good luck.

» Add a new message to this topic