FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Struggling to get replies

Struggling to get replies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well been on here for a while,not really getting to many replies and never managed to arrange a meet. Any advice?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

This is one of those questions that's difficult to answer nicely.

You see if you are the sort of person who is doing your level best to send really good, fun, interesting and compelling messages, then there's no help anyone can give you. The best answer you'll get is - "suck it up mate - that's just how things are here."

But on the flipsie, if you aren't bothering to send messages like that then the answer would be "why the fuck should anyone bother to help you if you can't be arsed to make the effort yourself?"

either way there's nothing anyone can say that will change the way things are working for you - only you can do that by yourself.

sorry to be so blunt but that's just the way it is.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good advice above. Your profile looks ok-nothing special. Could do with some better pics on it tho preferably the right way up! good luck.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

A lot of people - especially single guys - say this, and it's a good thing that you're using the forums, as you can introduce yourself, get to know others and advice etc here.

Whilst your profile makes you sound a decent person, and you emphasise that you want to try tons of stuff, maybe you could include more of the things you'd like to try specifically, so that people get clearer on this.

Your photos could possibly be expanded too, perhaps more variety would help entice others.

If you work on your profile, as this is mainly what people have to go on, after getting your message, then you're giving yourself the best chances. Look at some other single guys, preferably those who've been members for some time, and get a feel for how they present/market themselves well and use some of their tactics. Likewise, if you see stuff you don't think works, that's similar to yours, then amend what you have.

It can take some time to get established, and the social/swingers clubs can be other ways to get to know people and have fun. Happy to critique your profile anytime, if you'd like more feedback. Good luck! Sophie x

OK just got a meet sorted first one ever, noticed that using the chat rooms, get friendly and try and gt varified.

good luck.

a good clear face picture works to

By *alphy187Man  over a year ago

cambridge

The guys and ladies say looks not important but if they are honest unless you are george clooney with at least 8 inches they wont reply

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

My advice above still stands, from a few weeks ago: and I don't know how responsive/open you are to other people's offer of help. My guess is that the more you're open to them, then the greater the likelihood that people on Fab will be open to you.

Make friends on here - get some tips from other guys who are doing well: maybe ask them if they'll share some of the message writing tips etc, or even share some messages that they've written that have worked (though this always depends on the recipient, as to what is appropriate/relevant etc).

The more you get into the swinging lifestyle, rather than being a single person looking for more sex, the greater the understanding you'll have about what other's needs are. I realise this can be hard if you're on the periphery, but effort pays off. Are you willing to make that effort? What are you now going to do?

you need decent photos mate on public display,

them photos dont do you justice. send them to private/friends list.

get some body and face shots of your self up showing people who you really are! it will work alot better for you.

like look at my pics, not too many and each show me looking well for myself, nothing too pervy either on public display but showing exactly what i look like - take a look at most guys profiles this is what they are lacking, and being able to show yourself helps you stand out from the crowd if your pleasing on the eye to the woman/couple

the idea is someone looks at your profile and thinks phroooarrr i want them. and for that you need great pictures - can always send them in private but i can promise you they are far more effective on public display as it shows your a open book and honest person

» Add a new message to this topic