FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > new to this

new to this

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *carborough coast OP   Man  over a year ago

scarborough

new and excited, the thought of intimacy with a complete stranger arouses me, is it as good as it sounds x im dave, enlighten me please x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *adeiteWoman  over a year ago

Poole, but up in lincs for a bit

I don't have sex with strangers.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Me neither. I get to know men first and become friends. If mutual chemistry is present then we have sex. Loads of it.

By *oelDorianMan  over a year ago

vanaheim

I think that’s the way everyone does it isn’t it that you get to know someone first

By *ogansashaCouple  over a year ago

Rochdale

We have been looking for a while and not sure who to trust, thinking of a club as as a starting point to get to know people?

L&S

You're not new, you've been here for over a year. And still haven't learned how Fab works...

Good luck fulfilling your fantasy.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"You're not new, you've been here for over a year. And still haven't learned how Fab works...

Good luck fulfilling your fantasy. "

He may have meant new to the forums rather than Fab itself. Good luck OP.

Rochdale

yes we've been on fab for over a year but not used it properly until recently. we meant we are looking for advice on taking the next steps for us have had warning about some and maybe can see why now xx

Rochdale

thanks OP and yes that is what we meant, Sasha xx

By *-and-mCouple  over a year ago

Carlisle

"yes we've been on fab for over a year but not used it properly until recently. we meant we are looking for advice on taking the next steps for us have had warning about some and maybe can see why now xx"

Hi guys we would love to chat with both sometime x

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"new and excited, the thought of intimacy with a complete stranger arouses me, is it as good as it sounds x im dave, enlighten me please x"

There is a certain frisson that comes with having sex with someone you barely know.

There are lots of people who hook up in clubs without even knowing someone's name who thoroughly enjoy the buzz.

If you enjoy that sort of thrill then yes it is as good as it sounds.

I hope you enjoy that soon

By *opite 5Man  over a year ago

Bangor

Alot of people are on Fab because of the thrill of having fun & sex with strangers as it turns them on. Remember it is a site aimed towards fun/sex, do not confuse or treat it like a dating site.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"thanks OP and yes that is what we meant, Sasha xx"

You can use reply and quote button. Xx

Rochdale

"You're not new, you've been here for over a year. And still haven't learned how Fab works...

Good luck fulfilling your fantasy. "

yes we've been on fab for over a year but not used it properly until recently. we meant we are looking for advice on taking the next steps for us have had warning about some and maybe can see why now xx

yes we've been on fab for over a year but not used it properly until recently. we meant we are looking for advice on taking the next steps for us have had warning about some and maybe can see why now xx"

Sorry, I was not answering your post but OP's. I did realise a little bit too late that I forgot to put 'OP' in my reply. But I didn't think anyone would take my reply as directed at them rather than at the OP

"new and excited, the thought of intimacy with a complete stranger arouses me, is it as good as it sounds x im dave, enlighten me please x

There is a certain frisson that comes with having sex with someone you barely know.

There are lots of people who hook up in clubs without even knowing someone's name who thoroughly enjoy the buzz.

I hope you enjoy that soon "

this! We’re not really interested in getting to know anyone (we have each other for all that).

Rochdale

[Removed by poster at 19/05/19 08:54:01]

Rochdale

"new and excited, the thought of intimacy with a complete stranger arouses me, is it as good as it sounds x im dave, enlighten me please x

I hope you enjoy that soon "

thanks for the advice nice couple, much appreciated, we're thinking a visit to a club will be a good way to go xx

Rochdale

Sorry, I was not answering your post but OP's. I did realise a little bit too late that I forgot to put 'OP' in my reply. But I didn't think anyone would take my reply as directed at them rather than at the OP "

thanks x sorry we took it personally, we are genuine with our desire and don't want offend anyone xx

Rochdale

"thanks OP and yes that is what we meant, Sasha xx

You can use reply and quote button. Xx "

well nearly xx

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

"new and excited, the thought of intimacy with a complete stranger arouses me, is it as good as it sounds x im dave, enlighten me please x"

Good luck meeting anybody with that profile. I would say your prospects are bleak. I don't say that to be nasty. I just mean that single guys with really interesting text and appealing photos struggle on here. All you have is a note saying you want something. You haven't given any reason why somebody should come running to give it to you.

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

He may have meant new to the forums rather than Fab itself. Good luck OP. "

Green arrow shows he is no stranger to the forums.

Hello OP, if you are wanting to meet with people then you could probably do with reconsidering what you write on your profile. There is simply not enough there to make people want to meet with you. You should also consider adding a few pictures.

» Add a new message to this topic