FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > What is the secret?

What is the secret?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have been on here awhile now, have sent some nice emails and get none back? Have chatted to peeps but get ignored? I was told peeps are nice and friendly on here, still yet to see this??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

become a single bi fem that meets couples... there are so many single guys out there its hard to break out of the pack... esp with no profile pics

"become a single bi fem that meets couples... there are so many single guys out there its hard to break out of the pack... esp with no profile pics"

i have tried to talk to peeps who have listed they will meet with guys but either get no answer or told no thanks? I have a photo but choose to keep it private for people who will give me the time of day, if you need to see a photo before chatting to someone then in my opinion that makes you shallow but then that is just my opinion.

"become a single bi fem that meets couples... there are so many single guys out there its hard to break out of the pack... esp with no profile pics

i have tried to talk to peeps who have listed they will meet with guys but either get no answer or told no thanks? I have a photo but choose to keep it private for people who will give me the time of day, if you need to see a photo before chatting to someone then in my opinion that makes you shallow but then that is just my opinion. "

People on here are shallow(and its not necessarily a bad thing).. they want to meet people they are attracted to,, and if they cant see a pic how do they know they are attracted to you... would you want to meet a woman you weren't attracted to?

Oh come on hun dont judge us all by some peoples ignorance.Like with everything in life we all enjoy different things.If you get ingnored etc just rise above it and move on.Dont take it personally.

I would at the very least take the time to talk to them and reply if they had taken the time to talk to me, I guess im just polite??

"Oh come on hun dont judge us all by some peoples ignorance.Like with everything in life we all enjoy different things.If you get ingnored etc just rise above it and move on.Dont take it personally. "

thank you for the comment San and im not judging everyone, the people who are shallow and ignorant know who they are

"I would at the very least take the time to talk to them and reply if they had taken the time to talk to me, I guess im just polite?? "

I used to think that single women and couples were just rude when they didnt reply to us, but then i remembered how many emails i used to get a day when i was a single fem on a casual sex site ( granted not a swingers site but still about the same for a single fem)

and it made me realise that its like applying for a job,,, there will probably be 200+ applications for a decent job..

same for emails to a beautiful woman on here to sift through all of those each day and get ones with no pics, one liners, and some your just not attracted to. you have to find a quick way of deciding... no pics, no reply. one liner, no reply. not attracted, no reply etc etc.

your profile doesnt stand out from the crowd.. so likely hood is your gonna get no replies.. its not rude... its just basic math...

x1 .Well said

Thank you yes I see your point and think I might be on the wrong site anyways, I think I need to be on a singles site tbh x

"Thank you yes I see your point and think I might be on the wrong site anyways, I think I need to be on a singles site tbh x"

good luck!, its just as hard on there btw (Me and my partner both used to be on singles sites before we got together)

"I have been on here awhile now, have sent some nice emails and get none back? Have chatted to peeps but get ignored? I was told peeps are nice and friendly on here, still yet to see this?? "

Really sorry but a single guy need some nice pics and some funny words, us girls are fickle lol, we need a nice looking guy and a good laugh, so give it a try and good luck

"I have been on here awhile now, have sent some nice emails and get none back? Have chatted to peeps but get ignored? I was told peeps are nice and friendly on here, still yet to see this??

Really sorry but a single guy need some nice pics and some funny words, us girls are fickle lol, we need a nice looking guy and a good laugh, so give it a try and good luck

"

Lmao thank you for the comment, just wondering why you do not have any photos on view or private?

"Thank you yes I see your point and think I might be on the wrong site anyways, I think I need to be on a singles site tbh x"

be even harder, you find singles are more choosey than couples in alot of cases, as you dont really get the right place right time meets like you do as often with couples!

the reason your having no success is because your advertising for meets today, do you do this all the time? reeks of desperation men advertising for meets consistantly.

no profile - you have nothing on your profile at all, no photo plus meet in hotel - sounds like your cheating too possibly! but who am i to judge,

your profiles gash its why you wont have any success, look at my profile compared to yours and see everything yours is lacking.

you give no potential partner or couple anything to make them want you. send what you like in a message if your profile is dink you will get next to no action!

I would like to just share woth everyone I have just had a message back from a very nice and sexy lady so things are looking up

"Thank you yes I see your point and think I might be on the wrong site anyways, I think I need to be on a singles site tbh x

be even harder, you find singles are more choosey than couples in alot of cases, as you dont really get the right place right time meets like you do as often with couples!

the reason your having no success is because your advertising for meets today, do you do this all the time? reeks of desperation men advertising for meets consistantly.

no profile - you have nothing on your profile at all, no photo plus meet in hotel - sounds like your cheating too possibly! but who am i to judge,

your profiles gash its why you wont have any success, loo

k at my profile compared to yours and see everything yours is lacking.

you give no potential partner or couple

anything to make them want you. send what

you like in a message if your profile is dink you

will get next to no action!"

Thanks for the message, I just tried to look at your profile but you have it hidden???

By *orset manMan  over a year ago

Bournemouth

Hi I think you have to accept there will always be more women than men on the site- I have joined 3 weeks ago- met 3 lovely ladies and been to a party- advice- No have no idea other than be polite, dont push, pay the ladies and their husbands respect and try to put a few reasonably honed sentences in your messages- also perhaps the ladies are ar this stage not interested in your dick- they all know what one looks like and whilst you may be proud of it- it is just like the one the polite bloke has that sent a message earlier

words of wisdom- lol

Thank you for the words of wisdom but trust me I do not have a photo of my dick on here lol

"Hi I think you have to accept there will always be more women than men on the site- I have joined 3 weeks ago- met 3 lovely ladies and been to a party- advice- No have no idea other than be polite, dont push, pay the ladies and their husbands respect and try to put a few reasonably honed sentences in your messages- also perhaps the ladies are ar this stage not interested in your dick- they all know what one looks like and whilst you may be proud of it- it is just like the one the polite bloke has that sent a message earlier

words of wisdom- lol"

More women than men what statistics have you been looking at lol

If there was mkre women than men then EVERYONE would be happy lol

"If there was mkre women than men then EVERYONE would be happy lol "

if you want that then I'd move to Nottingham if I were you...

Wolf

"If there was mkre women than men then EVERYONE would be happy lol

if you want that then I'd move to Nottingham if I were you...

Wolf

"

Sounds interesting This where all the women are hiding then

Having the gift of the gab helps x and wit and charm ... some love it xx

"Having the gift of the gab helps x and wit and charm ... some love it xx"

Now this lady knows what she wants and how to get it!

i feel your pain fellow swing-man! when i first joined the site i had a couple of meets straight up, great! but now ive had nothing for a couple of weeks, gone sour i changed my profile so im thinking it maybe that? any reviews will be appreciated, thank you in advanced! like someone said above, mainly the gift of the gab, and someone eles said, photos! and i was serious about the reviews people, let me know how i could improve my profile please

"i feel your pain fellow swing-man! when i first joined the site i had a couple of meets straight up, great! but now ive had nothing for a couple of weeks, gone sour i changed my profile so im thinking it maybe that? any reviews will be appreciated, thank you in advanced! like someone said above, mainly the gift of the gab, and someone eles said, photos! and i was serious about the reviews people, let me know how i could improve my profile please "
display some of ur veri's! I always feel ppl hiding something wen veri's aren't up

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"i feel your pain fellow swing-man! when i first joined the site i had a couple of meets straight up, great! but now ive had nothing for a couple of weeks, gone sour i changed my profile so im thinking it maybe that? any reviews will be appreciated, thank you in advanced! like someone said above, mainly the gift of the gab, and someone eles said, photos! and i was serious about the reviews people, let me know how i could improve my profile please "

My encouragement for you is to minimise any negativity (ie, stuff you're not wanting, such as timewasters, etc) and maximise what you're offering and looking for. You seem a decent lad, and it's great to have you on Fab. Next time I'm at my family in WYorks, I'll have to introduce myself.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Quietfunguy - I do think that you need to add tons more written detail into your prfile, in order to stand out and get the attention that you deserve. It's a pity if a decent guy, who's respectful etc, doesn't get some prominence.

My advise would be to be genuine and honest, although it doesn't always work! Remember there must be about 50 'single' blokes to every couple or single girl so they can and have the right to be choosy. Also from reading what my wife gets sent their are a hell of a lot of weirdos who spoil it for genuine people. It took me nearly 2 months to get a meet, but now things are looking good! Oh and as a tip, don't send cock pics until asked, always send a good face pic and make sure you're smiling!

Your profile is spot on,you come across as been a nice guy.So all i can say is get out there and have some fun,and most of all have a laugh,cant beat witty guys and a bit of banter.Hope you get lots of meets now hun. xxxx

"Your profile is spot on,you come across as been a nice guy.So all i can say is get out there and have some fun,and most of all have a laugh,cant beat witty guys and a bit of banter.Hope you get lots of meets now hun. xxxx "

Thank you San

» Add a new message to this topic