FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > New in town

New in town

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Been on and off this site for a while now and the main reason i leave is the lack of interest... do i come across as threatening or egotistical cos these are definitely 2 things i am NOT! Basically just looking for ways to up my game and get started any help would be appreciated x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd use your ink photo (22 Sept) as your avatar. It's stunning!

Your profile is all about sex and not connection. That's OK that's what you want but might not be what huge numbers of women are looking for on here.

I had that photo as my profile for ages didn't do a thing for me lol and i wasn't aware there was any sex in there either except the joke about my appendage but I'll take a look thanks x

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Profile text is cheeky and shows a bit of thought has gone in to it.

Good pix apart from the one with a random sucking your knob, they always put me off.

Otherwise that's an ok profile for someone looking for NSA.

Just need to persevere?

Good luck

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

Your profile is fine. However you cannot rely on your profile alone, you need to attract people to look at it in the first place. The way to do that is to get involved with things, for example in eight months this is the first time you have posted in the forums. The forums are a great way of showing a little personality and attracting people. What I'm trying to say is that you should use every opportunity the site gives you to attract people to look at your profile.

Horny as fuck status is off putting. And so common... Majority of men are horny when they're online.

Whoops ok I'll give that a go, im not a masive social media user so all of this is new to me... forums,chat rooms etc but thanks for the advice x

Haha that was just a status of how i was feeling at that particular time lol taking this all onboard tho

Far tooen to women ratio be patient oy will happen

"Far tooen to women ratio be patient oy will happen "

"Been on and off this site for a while now and the main reason i leave is the lack of interest... do i come across as threatening or egotistical cos these are definitely 2 things i am NOT! Basically just looking for ways to up my game and get started any help would be appreciated x"
just be you you will find what your looking for

» Add a new message to this topic