FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Any pointers on being successful here?

Any pointers on being successful here?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey guys and girls I have been on here for a year but never met someone without being with a better looking mate, was wondering if there is any hints or tips when messaging women to try get more of a reply? Also could you read my profile and please comment on anything I could improve... thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hey guys and girls I have been on here for a year but never met someone without being with a better looking mate, was wondering if there is any hints or tips when messaging women to try get more of a reply? Also could you read my profile and please comment on anything I could improve... thanks "

Your second picture for a start mate Ur pictures are not clear so it's like Ur trying to hide something

Thanks mate I just don’t want to be spotted on here and shamed in my personal life but I shal change them... thank you

"Thanks mate I just don’t want to be spotted on here and shamed in my personal life but I shal change them... thank you "
no worries mate and maybe snaz your info up abit

Have a look at the bottom of my bio.. There's a very useful copy and paste for single guys on fab

Really appreciate you having this information to hand, thanks mate

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

Hello OP,

Your profile is better than many, and it's clear that you have put effort in

What is not so clear is what you actually want. For example:

'I'm looking for a friend with benefits, maybe more for the right person'

'Looking for something straight forward, regular fun, no drama or commitment ( unless we really click and enjoy being with eachother)'

'I’m not looking for a serious relationship or commitment ( but like I said above if we click we can’t help that)'

All three lines indicate that you are looking for more than just sex, otherwise why keep repeating it.

You should probably read your profile from the perspective of the 99 year old woman that you want to meet with, and think what impression it would make on her. For example: 'I don’t have my own place at the moment so would need to be at yours or in my or your car' raises the question what is wrong with meeting in a bar?

And what sort of first impression do you think your making with: 'do come across as a bit intimidating to some'?

You've been on here for over a year and 5 of your 6 pics are dated in the last few days. That's good, because I'm prepared to bet that the previous ones were all cock pics, and as has been mentioned elsewhere that is not what women want to see straight away.

You say you've had a meet alongside a friend. Could the person you met with verify you?

One more thing, this is the first time you have posted in the forum, and that's to ask for advice why you aren't getting anywhere. Well..... Have you considered using the forum itself as a method of getting to know other people? Don't rely on messaging alone.

As already stated it is clear that you are making an effort, but maybe you could make a little more effort to get to meet people and to make the right first impression.

Good luck

I shal amend what you have pointed out and I really appreciate it, my friend has verified me but it doesn’t look good and he was a man and we had threesomes, so I’m a totally straight guy but it doesn’t look good when it says 1 man by meet haha

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

"my friend has verified me but it doesn’t look good and he was a man and we had threesomes, so I’m a totally straight guy but it doesn’t look good when it says 1 man by meet haha "

Firstly it was the person you met with, the woman, I was referring to when I said 'can the person you met with verify you?'.

Secondly, your profile doesn't show a meet with a man as you have chosen not to show the verification summary. However, showing the verification itself might get over the hurdle somewhat.

The woman in question is no longer on the site and I have just noticed that I didn’t display it, I have amended these errors and put a little explination into why it’s verified by a man, also sorted out the first impression hurdle and explained the meeting situation a bit better, you really are a star and can’t thank you enough for taking the time to help me thank you !

"Hey guys and girls I have been on here for a year but never met someone without being with a better looking mate, was wondering if there is any hints or tips when messaging women to try get more of a reply? Also could you read my profile and please comment on anything I could improve... thanks "

Be honest. Personalise your message and put some thought in. Easy

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Here's something a lady posted... https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/support/879358

And another useful one from a single male...

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/support/8538.

You'd do well to read these, there's also advice on my profile for newbies and people who aren't getting meets should you wish to use it.

Leave

First things first, disable fabbing on your pics, women are automatically more inclined to message someone who has that option turned off.

It's a Fact!

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

"First things first, disable fabbing on your pics, women are automatically more inclined to message someone who has that option turned off.

It's a Fact!"

That's a new one. Never heard that and don't think it has any relevance.

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

Change your age range. Would you really meet someone in their 90,s ?

I was wondering the same thing, people check me out and dont go further. Must be an ugly twat haha

Guys anyone have some tips for me?

By *adeiteWoman  over a year ago

Poole, but up in lincs for a bit

"Guys anyone have some tips for me? "

Start your own thread. Or better still follow what people have said on this and countless others of the same threads.

By *erDirtyRockstarMan  over a year ago

buckinghamshire

Be a seductive gentleman.

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

"First things first, disable fabbing on your pics, women are automatically more inclined to message someone who has that option turned off.

It's a Fact!"

Makes no difference to me if a pic can be fabbed or not. Don’t know where you got this from.

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

OP you say you don’t want one night stands but you don’t know how someone is until you meet them. One great night might lead to lots of nights but your ‘fuck and chuck’ statement is off putting.

I’ve had fab friends for years that I play with and it all started with a kiss as they say.

Also maybe add some tasteful (clothed) body shots and just a couple of face pics.

One big thing is read their profiles. I get absolutely fed up of guys writing who have only looked at the photos and not bothered to look at what I want

By *aughty But Nice TwiceWoman  over a year ago

Pontefract

It's a Fact!

Makes no difference to me if a pic can be fabbed or not. Don’t know where you got this from. "

I dont know where he got that from either

By *aughty But Nice TwiceWoman  over a year ago

Pontefract

"One big thing is read their profiles. I get absolutely fed up of guys writing who have only looked at the photos and not bothered to look at what I want "

exactly this xx

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

Hate cock pictures, but it's up to you if you keep them public.

Picture wearing a plastic glove, just given someone an internal ?

Not one photo in a nice suit ?

What you wear in your pictures can have an effect. At the last club I went to, some guys turned up in suits the ladies certainly noticed

For me the profile just lacks some humour, a guy wrote a poem on his, when he asked for advice, we all (plenty of women) gave him a up.

Try and express yourself in a candid but in some parts humourous way

» Add a new message to this topic