FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Not completely new

Not completely new

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *partharmony OP   Couple  over a year ago

Ruislip

Hello, everybody. We are Hannah and Luke.

We have had an active profile but we didn't want to announce our arrival until we had some decent pictures available, which we have just put up.

I (Luke) have been on the swinging scene for about 6 years with a couple of FWBs. Hannah has never been involved in this kind of thing. We met online last year through a completely different route. I never made any secret of my experiences and she was not put off by them. We fell in love and are looking to move in together in about September.

Hannah is an open-minded person and has been interested in dipping her toe in the water too, so here we are. We are really interested in making friends with a sexual side to the relationship that doesn't dominate it.

Hannah has gone all the way with a woman a couple of of times recently so ideally we would meet couples with a bi or bi-curious lady, but this is an ideal not a deal-breaker. I have not been very far with a guy but I would be interested in a bit of mutual touching though this is not essential by any means with a couple. If the guy in a couple is straight I will absolutely play it completely straight.

We are not looking to play separately, although it is conceivable I would play with a man (eg a wank buddy) or Hannah to with a woman. Other options are out.

We are mainly interested in meeting couples. However, if the right lady is out there for an FFM then we'd love to find her. It is conceivable we would meet a single guy for an MMF but if we get swamped with interest we'll close down that avenue and find one oourselves.

Any single man contacting us not up for allowing exploration of my bi inclings or disrespecting our boundaries is not going to get anywhere.

We love curvy women. We like fit, strong men, preferably who haven't been cut. In either we're more interested in attitude and maturity than age.

We love naturism. We enjoy going to Rio's on a Saturday night and are planning to go to Bristol Gardens soon.

The dom/sub thing doesn't do anything for us, but we are up for a bit of role-playing which may head in that direction. We like gentle, sensual sex with lots of kissing and caressing. We take the time to really satisfy each other. Anal is of no interest to either of us.

We would be pleased if people checked out our profile. If you feel so inclined then say hello on the thread. If you think we are a really good match and are really interested in us then feel free to contact us directly, but please make sure you have read our profile and tell us why you think we are suited.

We hope to hear from the Fab world!

Hannah and Luke

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Hello and welcome. Hope you find plenty of fun on here

By *partharmony OP   Couple  over a year ago

Ruislip

Thank you, Sally.

Hannah lives up in York so not far from you.

» Add a new message to this topic