Recognised

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *igkidexy OP   Man  over a year ago

Dublin

Have u been recognised on here by family or friends what happen

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I've seen it happen to others. It's not pretty. I'm not sharing anything else about other people's pain.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have but a couple and female I’ve messaged but theve not let on who they are

By *valanche1001Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Met an old work colleague in quest last year, thought nothing more of it. Then a couple of weeks ago my old man mentioned he’d bumped into him (NOT at quest I might add!), fortunately it appears said colleague was discreet enough not to mention where he’d last seen me

I found an ex-boyfriend on here. Identified by his watch and shoes. And nothing else. I always knew there was something more to him, turns out he had a swinging partner the whole time I was seeing him. And they popped up together on here.

By *elma and ShaggyCouple  over a year ago

Bedworth

My twin sister is on here and so is my uncle and his wife, it’s no big deal. If we end up at the same event or club we simply be discreet and don’t play in open areas

By *valanche1001Man  over a year ago

Leeds

"I found an ex-boyfriend on here. Identified by his watch and shoes. And nothing else. I always knew there was something more to him, turns out he had a swinging partner the whole time I was seeing him. And they popped up together on here. "

And.... did you meet them?

No

He was a liar and a cheat in my eyes.

About four times I asked him out right if he had a wife and kids hidden somewhere, turns out I was actually pretty accurate.

He's now engaged to said woman with 2 kids.

By *heFuzzMan  over a year ago

Bucks

I was recognised by an old uni friend...

We are now back in touch as mates, even though I’d love the chance to see how far things would go with her!

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

Cousin threatened to tell my family, I straight told his wife! No love lost between me and him

By *antybuyerMan  over a year ago

Lichfield

Came across an old school friend on here, she was on here with her husband, we chatted for a bit and met up for a drink, ended up going home with her knickers as a gift !

By *nemoretime47Man  over a year ago

Longton

When I was on here before I spotted a girl i thought I knew. She messaged me and asked me if id dated a woman called Teresa about 5 years ago. When I said yes and how did she know me she told me she was her daughter. She asked if I'd like to meet up but it just felt strange as I'd now seen pics of her having sex and shed seen a pic of my cock. She looked very sexy but it would have been to weird

One of my best friend's sons was on here. He still wanted to meet even after we'd worked it out #blocked

By *goodoneMan  over a year ago

coppull

Often thought what a turn on it would be to see someone i knew. Would always remain discreet, but have to let them know i knew. If it was family i would think good on you have fun but not tell them.

I saw a couple on here who I recognised. I spoke tot he wife offline as we were acquaintances anyway (but didn't know each others naughty side).

Turns out she didn't know her hub had set the profile up. She wasn't pissed off with him - just didn't know.

Their profile has now gone but me and her fuck regularly

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

Our neighbours recognised us. They never said a word for two years and only told us the night before we moved from Scotland to Devon.

We have also recognised a lifelong friend, but have blocked her to be discrete.

I had a mate (no it’s not really me ha) whovwas recognised by his daughters mate. But apparently she didn’t said anything to the daughter pphhheeewww

By *ina VonteeseTV/TS  over a year ago

Leicester

Smile and say nothing . But a knowing smile or random hi . .

Is enough in public if responded to by the other party

The woman in the local newsagents greated me with a "have a fab day" and a wink.found her on the site later that day.

I've been recognised and it was fine, we are both respectful people x

By *lanemikeMan  over a year ago

Bolton

Keep looking but never seen anyone I recognize....(mores the pity) !!!

By *ricksydemonMan  over a year ago

llandudno

I've recently found my wifes old friend here. Shes let me perv on her private pics. I find it hot. She said it's a bit weird to her but I hope to win her over. Thoughts? Surely the fact she sent a friend request after I said I want to perv is a good sign???

"I've recently found my wifes old friend here. Shes let me perv on her private pics. I find it hot. She said it's a bit weird to her but I hope to win her over. Thoughts? Surely the fact she sent a friend request after I said I want to perv is a good sign???"

Does your wife know you're on here? If she doesn't that's bad enough, but perving over her friend is not on.

Weve recognised a few folk

1. Sisters neighbour who fancied the fuck outa me and told his wife he did

2. Old friends who got divorced and he was bi curious

3. Our daughters school teacher , you know the one teacher in the high school who all the older girls fancied , he messaged us for a mert and sent piccy we nicely told him who he was and where he worked .. seriously he couldn't thank us enough ..

4 , my friend who was married to a stunning lady, he wanted s bi meet with me and hubby , hubby not In to guys but politely told him his name and to be careful.. same again he couldn't thank us enough

5, guy in local pub , farming area so full of farmers and sheep talk.. there he was sat looking at me , not realising he was off fab until hubby td me in our way home

Hotwife has been recognised, but the guy won’t say who he is, not much we can do

Also seen a friends sisters husband

» Add a new message to this topic