FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Bye

Bye

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Going to be leaving the site at the end of the weekend.

Really cant see the point.

Unless you have a million veris you arent even looked at. Yet its like going for a job interview and you dont get it due to lack of expericance. How do you get expericance with out being out there.

Personally im a decent guy and get on with anyone. Extremely polite.

But just get over looked for what ever reason.

Ive tried joining in the forums but ignore there aswell....

Very disheartening....

Other than that hope everyones day is going well....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Go to a club.

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

Why wait, leave now. People won’t be begging for anyone to stay op.

Actually your right.

People will look over you and may look at Meeting others as your being negative

You have to put something in to get something out in life.

Have you tried socials at clubs or club meets

Have you looked at forum threads for making your profile stand out

Or do you expect women to drop their knickers and say “ooo adrian fuck me”

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

All the best.

Sorry harsh but this is like anything in life.

U want something go for it

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

You only get out what you put in.

Writing two sentences on the forums, is hardly joining in.

One of your posts was two words.

Sometimes it takes time to get a foothold in the forums. Most forum contributers had to work to get noticed on here. You've barely commented OP. If you are doing a half arsed attempt at things, then giving up after such a short effort, because you see it as too hard, then perhaps you are right and it's best to leave. Good luck in all your endeavours

Ah dont go, sure your great craic

Wish you all the best and see you in 2 months on the forum's

Manchester (she/her)

"Sometimes it takes time to get a foothold in the forums. Most forum contributers had to work to get noticed on here. You've barely commented OP. If you are doing a half arsed attempt at things, then giving up after such a short effort, because you see it as too hard, then perhaps you are right and it's best to leave. Good luck in all your endeavours "

I commented for weeks without feeling noticed when I started.

By *andm_69Couple  over a year ago

Stevenage

Close the door on your way out then please. Don't need anymore moaning moaners about not getting a meet because they can't be bothered to put on the effort

Quick summary for any newbies or people who struggle to get a meet/responses.

First of all women here want to be treated like real human beings with actual feelings, and needs so sentences like "I want to fuck your Mrs" or "I want my cock in you" or "come take my load" are just a sign of bad taste.

Also - anyone who wants to invite a stranger into their bed will invite a relaxed, easy going and experienced person before they would even look into trying their luck with someone who's new, nervous and shaky.

All of us here are adults, with families, jobs and read lives. most couples require a lot of preparation for such evenings (mindset, baby sitters, work adjustments etc.) so they wouldn't want to compromise their night that took so much time and effort to prepare for with inviting someone who may chicken out and be a no show or just be unable to do anything due to nerves or just simply not be good in bed.

Don't ever approach anyone saying anything like "playing with a couple is on my bucket list" - we are live people, not some fairy tale walking experiences for you to tick off.

Try to mentally walk in womans or couples shoes and see things from their perspective - it'll be easier to understand and not be so hard on yourself or them.

If someone is kind enough to reply with a "no thanks" - respect their choice and don't ask why not or try to convince them that you're worth giving a chance. That kind of behaviour will put them off replying to anyone all together.

Don't attach your cock shots unless someone actually asks you to do so (should be common sense).

Read people's profiles - takes 45 seconds at most. 45 seconds that will indicate weather you're a suitable candidate, if so - will increase your chances of matching with someone and reduce the frustration of constant no replies.

Don't copy paste your messages - be personal. If we will ever consider inviting you to our bed - we'd like to think that it matters to you as much as it matters to us.

Hope that helps.

Happy fabbing.

Manchester (she/her)

Also, post on the forum, make yourself known isn't "hi people I've arrived come fuck me".

I've posted on the forum, a lot, for I'd guess about a year. I've met two people from the forum and have others I consider friends at a distance. My personality is more known and I'm more established.

It's one of many techniques, but it's no guarantee, it's not easy, etc.

By *hewifeandiCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

"Quick summary for any newbies or people who struggle to get a meet/responses.

First of all women here want to be treated like real human beings with actual feelings, and needs so sentences like "I want to fuck your Mrs" or "I want my cock in you" or "come take my load" are just a sign of bad taste.

Also - anyone who wants to invite a stranger into their bed will invite a relaxed, easy going and experienced person before they would even look into trying their luck with someone who's new, nervous and shaky.

All of us here are adults, with families, jobs and read lives. most couples require a lot of preparation for such evenings (mindset, baby sitters, work adjustments etc.) so they wouldn't want to compromise their night that took so much time and effort to prepare for with inviting someone who may chicken out and be a no show or just be unable to do anything due to nerves or just simply not be good in bed.

Don't ever approach anyone saying anything like "playing with a couple is on my bucket list" - we are live people, not some fairy tale walking experiences for you to tick off.

Try to mentally walk in womans or couples shoes and see things from their perspective - it'll be easier to understand and not be so hard on yourself or them.

If someone is kind enough to reply with a "no thanks" - respect their choice and don't ask why not or try to convince them that you're worth giving a chance. That kind of behaviour will put them off replying to anyone all together.

Don't attach your cock shots unless someone actually asks you to do so (should be common sense).

Read people's profiles - takes 45 seconds at most. 45 seconds that will indicate weather you're a suitable candidate, if so - will increase your chances of matching with someone and reduce the frustration of constant no replies.

Don't copy paste your messages - be personal. If we will ever consider inviting you to our bed - we'd like to think that it matters to you as much as it matters to us.

Hope that helps.

Happy fabbing."

Not a bad bit of advice that

"Going to be leaving the site at the end of the weekend.

Really cant see the point.

Unless you have a million veris you arent even looked at. Yet its like going for a job interview and you dont get it due to lack of expericance. How do you get expericance with out being out there.

Personally im a decent guy and get on with anyone. Extremely polite.

But just get over looked for what ever reason.

Ive tried joining in the forums but ignore there aswell....

Very disheartening....

Other than that hope everyones day is going well...."

You're smart

Very smart I see what you did there

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Go to a club."

As i say new so dont know all the clubs and whats in my area. Yet at same time gojng alone for 1st time is quite daunting but thank you.

Really insightful post! Great to hear someone giving some really constructive feedback!

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

Thought you were going at the end of the weekend?...Ah well

By *usie4uTV/TS  over a year ago

Havant

Excellent advice x

Lol, did you look for the forum that was the exact polar opposite of what you wished to announce?

"Close the door on your way out then please. Don't need anymore moaning moaners about not getting a meet because they can't be bothered to put on the effort "

I hope the door didn't hit him on the way out...

By *essica jamiesonWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

"Go to a club.

As i say new so dont know all the clubs and whats in my area. Yet at same time gojng alone for 1st time is quite daunting but thank you."

Ur an adult!!!!

Goodbye cruel world as she waved her wooden leg...

» Add a new message to this topic