FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Tips appreciated

Tips appreciated

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all. So I’ve recently joined fab as a friend of mine suggested here over Pof, lol.

Anyway I’m having a hard time just getting engaged into conversation with women in order to get to know them. Now is it me? Am I a complete minga, ??????? or is my profile not eye catching enough? I don’t know!

I would appreciate any constructive criticism as I’m really hoping to get to know someone or more than one. All I know, given the chance most would be pleasantly surprised with how respectful and down to earth I am.

Thank you to anyone in advance

Daz x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *riage12Man  over a year ago

Liverpool

Alright mate, welcome to Fab

I’ll just get straight to the point, you need to beef up your profile. This site is saturated with men, so what genuine women and couples there are have no limit of guys to choose from.

Talk about what you like, what you’re looking for and what you can bring to the table to start with. When you message people don’t be offended if the message is deleted with no reply it just means that person isn’t interested, see it from their point of view they probably get 100s of messages that are very similar so it would become tedious. In your messages try be unique, have flair and don’t copy and paste as they look obvious.

Just a couple of tips there like.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Appreciated mate thanks ??

By *wholeLotOfRosieWoman  over a year ago

Pontypridd

What were your expectations, as this is not a dating site? You will need to put a lot more effort in here as the ratio of women to men is heavily against the guys. Dating sites seem more equally balanced. Suggest you look through the forums as this subject comes up a lot and the previous posts have lots of good advice.

By *illen5Man  over a year ago

Bath

Profile perfectly fine. I'm sure you have as much luck as any other man. Actually,probably more as most men here are married so can't show their faces, pics are minimal and they can't accommodate

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

very simple, think about all the questions the women ask you. why can't you accommodation, what's in it for me, are you looking for someone for regular fun etc.

THAT'S what you need to build into you profile

By *evilandTheBeastCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough and Bedford

I'm surprised nobody pointed out the obvious . Your profile says you're straight, yet you have a veri from a man... That's a bit confusing, are you straight or just 'Fab straight'? I have nothing against bi/bi-curious guys, find them normally much more open-minded, but it's good to be true to oneself.

There are some links to great profile advice on my profile, have a read and follow.

Good luck and welcome to Fab.

By *rimson_RoseWoman  over a year ago

Lea Marston

"I'm surprised nobody pointed out the obvious . Your profile says you're straight, yet you have a veri from a man... That's a bit confusing, are you straight or just 'Fab straight'? I have nothing against bi/bi-curious guys, find them normally much more open-minded, but it's good to be true to oneself.

There are some links to great profile advice on my profile, have a read and follow.

Good luck and welcome to Fab. "

Presumably the friend who told him about Fab? Not all veris are play ones and that doesn’t read like one.

» Add a new message to this topic