FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Public pics

Public pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So what are peoples opinions on the variety of what pics should be public on your profile ?

I personally wouldn't have a public face pic for privacy and I wouldn't have a dick pic as it just appears very forward. Got to leave some for the imagination

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Everyone will have different likes or dislikes, and to that extent it is up to you.

I'm a fan of tasteful and teasing.

If I were a guy I'd probably have one erect cock picture in my public photos (no fluids, condoms, background clutter, clothes, and not in the bathroom), but hidden among 10+ tasteful pictures of which no more than one or two featured bulge and some didn't contain any. Some women/ couples look for them, so it's how I'd play to the widest audience. (I prefer not to see, but I appreciate marketing yourself to as many people as possible and I'm not offended per se)

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Personally as a woman I have more leeway, but I prefer tasteful/ teasing myself, and showing a bit of personality.

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Entirely down to the individual..

As a cocksucker,i like to see cocks, pref uncut and semi hard..

By *eah BabyCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

Everybody likes different so your not going to please everyone so just go with what you think you like to see when looking at other people’s profiles

By *ave-and-LouiseCouple  over a year ago

Torquay

We like to see a good mix of poses, even if that's not including any face pics, so you can at least get a good idea of someone's shape/size/style etc. We may be in a minority here but do like to see a decent cock pic too. X

» Add a new message to this topic