FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Triumphant return

Triumphant return

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orwenglish OP   Couple  over a year ago

Webster

Hey all!

Tl;dr We're just glad to be here again! Hit us up if you want. Single guys no hookup requests.

After something like 4 years away, my wife and I have found our way full circle back here!

We're excited to be back and get to know as many of the great people on here as we can ??

Our PM is open. Feel free to say hi. Single guys, we're not currently looking for a new male partner just so that's out of the way. But we'd love to be friends! I bet you're super cool anyway. I bet you play guitar and have a badass corvette. We will talk to you, just no hookup or picture requests, please. Besides, if we're hanging out for a while, who knows what'll happen down the road.

Couples and single females, anything is possible! We love making new friends and swingers are some of the best people we know! So definitely hit us up!

We'll be updating our page soon so if you're interested, check us out if you want. We're full swap now. Play together and separately, we're on kik and telegram and a hundred other places ha ha. And we're the faces behind what's hopefully gonna be a really big swinger and lifestyle related event.

We look forward to talking with you! ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I play Guitar and drums. No Corvette though. Pretty nice DS4 though.

By *orwenglish OP   Couple  over a year ago

Webster

Ha ha! Nice. How's it going?

» Add a new message to this topic