FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > First time to a club

First time to a club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ock4cougars86 OP   Man  over a year ago

manchester

I've been wanting to go to a club for some time now and as I'd be going alone I'd love someone to take me. I'm very outgoing I'm just worried I'd be sat on my own any advice?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I've been wanting to go to a club for some time now and as I'd be going alone I'd love someone to take me. I'm very outgoing I'm just worried I'd be sat on my own any advice?"

Be brave and go by yourself.

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman  over a year ago

London

Go with a male friend.

I was in the same position a few weeks ago, everyone was very friendly, go with an open mind, relax and don't expect sex. If it happens it's a bonus

By *2699Man  over a year ago

maldon

"I've been wanting to go to a club for some time now and as I'd be going alone I'd love someone to take me. I'm very outgoing I'm just worried I'd be sat on my own any advice?"

Wouldn't worry you'll find someone to talk to, if it's your first time at the club the host will show you around or if theres a lounge area usually someone will talk to you , favourite if you smoke, the smoking area someone will always talk , if a lovely lady smiles at you ,say hello introduce yourself ,most people at clubs are friendly

By *2699Man  over a year ago

maldon

Wouldn't worry you'll find someone to talk to, if it's your first time at the club the host will show you around or if theres a lounge area usually someone will talk to you , favourite if you smoke, the smoking area someone will always talk , if a lovely lady smiles at you ,say hello introduce yourself ,most people at clubs are friendly

I went to a club new years eve with a guy I had met multiple times, considered him a friend. I had a great time we played with each other in various rooms..shortly after he blocked me..guess he wanted more freedom in clubs. Guess what I'm saying is if you go with someone discuss it first, likes and dislikes, boundaries etc x

By *s Fussy BiatchWoman  over a year ago

somewhere along the fylde

Bite the bullet & go alone, you could be surprised

When you decide what club to go to check the guest list for who's going & maybe pop a few ladies a message saying you're going & it would be nice to say hi while there.

First time is always nerve wracking but you will be fine once you're inside & soon have the confidence to dive in again

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

"Bite the bullet & go alone, you could be surprised

When you decide what club to go to check the guest list for who's going & maybe pop a few ladies a message saying you're going & it would be nice to say hi while there.

First time is always nerve wracking but you will be fine once you're inside & soon have the confidence to dive in again"

This

It's difficult but rewarding if you put in the effort. Smile at people so you look approachable and try and take in the ambiance. If you're lucky and the right lady takes a shine

» Add a new message to this topic