FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Need some help with my profile

Need some help with my profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Could someone help me with my profile. I'm struggling to get meets and no one seems to be checking out my profile

Thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You’ve had a social within 4 weeks which looking at her Veri could of been more so you’re not struggling that much

No profile pic only 2 friends only pics, doesn’t say much about what you like or what you’re into

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I suggest removing the "legal" warning

[Removed by poster at 19/06/19 15:24:44]

[Removed by poster at 19/06/19 15:25:12]

"You’ve had a social within 4 weeks which looking at her Veri could of been more so you’re not struggling that much

No profile pic only 2 friends only pics, doesn’t say much about what you like or what you’re into "

Yeah I think she was being nice as she's not wanted to meet again

"I suggest removing the "legal" warning"

OK thank you

By *winkleFairyCouple  over a year ago

UK

It’s very bland. Nothing to really let your personality stand out and nothing to distinguish it from all the other single guys.

No public pictures. They don’t have to be face pictures - tasteful anonymous body photos will work well.

In your 30’s and can’t accommodate - rightly or wrongly many people will take this to mean that you are attached.

"It’s very bland. Nothing to really let your personality stand out and nothing to distinguish it from all the other single guys.

No public pictures. They don’t have to be face pictures - tasteful anonymous body photos will work well.

In your 30’s and can’t accommodate - rightly or wrongly many people will take this to mean that you are attached. "

I see what you mean about the accommodating and I'll definitely try taking some new pictures. Thanks for your help

"Could someone help me with my profile. I'm struggling to get meets and no one seems to be checking out my profile

Thanks in advance "

they're looking in ninja mode 1000s of em

"Could someone help me with my profile. I'm struggling to get meets and no one seems to be checking out my profile

Thanks in advance "

you're doing OK some guys are here a year and longer without a meet you have the very positive veri of what looks like the legs of an attractive woman, you have a good profile pic you maybe need more write up and some public pics but I wish you luck

By *ohnny B Goode.Man  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Thanks in advance you're doing OK some guys are here a year and longer without a meet you have the very positive veri of what looks like the legs of an attractive woman, you have a good profile pic you maybe need more write up and some public pics but I wish you luck "

Wow ! Looks like I should count myself lucky that I had a meet within a week of joining the site.

I have had a few time wasters, though, and messages that go 'unread ' !

I'm surprised there are so many young women on here. I'm not confident enough to contact them.

I did get one message from a couple that irked me, though. At the risk of being immodest, most people have always regarded me as good looking. I sent a face pic and a pic of my 7"+ cock. The reply from the couple (mature couple) was, "LOL no for us thanks good luck." The feckers are sooo good looking they had no pics !

Rant over.

Thanks in advance you're doing OK some guys are here a year and longer without a meet you have the very positive veri of what looks like the legs of an attractive woman, you have a good profile pic you maybe need more write up and some public pics but I wish you luck

Wow ! Looks like I should count myself lucky that I had a meet within a week of joining the site.

I'm surprised there are so many young women on here. I'm not confident enough to contact them.

I did get one message from a couple that irked me, though. At the risk of being immodest, most people have always regarded me as good looking. I sent a face pic and a pic of my 7"+ cock. The reply from the couple (mature couple) was, "LOL no for us thanks good luck." The feckers are sooo good looking they had no pics !

Rant over. "

lol well at least you got a reply, you can't appeal to everyone, somebody's good looking is another persons yuk and sending a cock pic without being asked for one quite often puts people off but some love it, you can't win lol

By *ohnny B Goode.Man  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Mate, I could go to a local pub any weekend and find a woman.

I was looking for a bit of excitement, not just a shag. There are obviously a lot more single males than MF couples.

The woman I did meet was really nice and made me welcome in her home....and bed.

By *winkleFairyCouple  over a year ago

UK

Thanks in advance you're doing OK some guys are here a year and longer without a meet you have the very positive veri of what looks like the legs of an attractive woman, you have a good profile pic you maybe need more write up and some public pics but I wish you luck

Rant over. "

Perhaps that lol was uncalled for, but maybe you really just weren’t for them. You can’t be everyone’s cup of tea on this site!

» Add a new message to this topic