FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Bi curious side coming out

Bi curious side coming out

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Bit of advice needed if possible! My bi curious side seems to be growing as I am becoming more attracted to men than I was.

Any advice for first time try outs?!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi, I had my first bi experience about 7 years ago, I loved it and never looked back

Just go for it

Pm if want

By *wingersimonMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Go for it. I also find that there are quite a few couples have bi curious male halves which can open up avenues to fun.

PM if you fancy a chat.

By *anni and RicCouple  over a year ago

York

"Bit of advice needed if possible! My bi curious side seems to be growing as I am becoming more attracted to men than I was.

Any advice for first time try outs?!"

If you ever find yourself in Yorkshire or at an event with us we would be happy to show you the way xxx

Thank you! Just difficult to find someone genuine and who I’m attracted to to try first time!

By *anni and RicCouple  over a year ago

York

It's commendable that you admit attraction to men at all in my opinion....well done, stage one completed! Too many guys just want the cock and forget its attached to a person. I can't play with guys who I don't fancy either. Try fab guys or even grindr and meet a chap on his own who will take it slow with you x

Bi mmf is the best sex I've ever had

By *bione_1Man  over a year ago

Broxbourne

Hi, im limited exprience but keen to try more

I'm in a similar situation, attracted but worried about finding myself in a situation that I'm not prepared for.

I have been in mixed company, found it exciting, chatted to some men, not yet taken the leap.

Curious, but reticent.

My own worst enemy probably.

By *an_buryMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

I'm married but have dabbled. It's not easy finding someone or getting the opportunity.

I've met men off here, fab guys and grindr. Most have been decent enough. I'll admit a couple were not my first choice. Call me shallow but a guy who is not overweight is preferred. It does help if you're not put off by them

By *arex2Couple  over a year ago

Bradford

Same here. Always been orally curious but found myself chatting to quite a few guys on here and Kik. Get more turned on the more I chat. Learning alot about myself. The Mrs loves it!!!

I am the same but coming from the other way, am bicurious for women. I think 1-on-1 may be a bit daunting for us so a bi MMF is a good step and is my eventual plan. Maybe that will work for you too?

By *hloevtTV/TS  over a year ago

norwich

Just dive in, it's great x

By *_MariusMan  over a year ago

Currently Faraway

Go for it and don’t be afraid to discuss what your boundaries are.

By *_MariusMan  over a year ago

Currently Faraway

Whenever I happen to meet a guy who wants to try it with another guy for the first time, I always keep asking what the other guy wants and what he doesn’t like

Very much in similar situation

By *ookingforfun9970Man  over a year ago

sp9

"Bit of advice needed if possible! My bi curious side seems to be growing as I am becoming more attracted to men than I was.

Was in the same boat not long ago, luckily for me I happened to stumble across a moment where I was too horny to over think and get nervous and the option to meet a guy for oral fun came up, now I’m quite partial for bi meets

By *ust 58Man  over a year ago

london

Was lucky , 17 years ago opportunity came to me and not looked back. If it feels right go for it and enjoy

Any advice for first time try outs?!

Was in the same boat not long ago, luckily for me I happened to stumble across a moment where I was too horny to over think and get nervous and the option to meet a guy for oral fun came up, now I’m quite partial for bi meets "

Completely agree.

Thank you all for the advice! Seems like, if it feels right then go for it!

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

I'm only really bi when I'm dressed, never really fancy it in male mode. However I do find a fem boy quite sexy one of the few times I've considered it and if the opportunity arises I'd take it

Just go with the flow and enjoy the experiences it brings

My Bisexual side came out via "swinging" at mixed meets - my 1st wife and I played as a couple for many years, and over the years at various meets, we would get touched up - one thing led to another and we latterly fell into Bi side - not long before we both experimented with others and joined in many Bi parties

If you think about it to hard, it will eat you up - think of it this way;

Two women naked and playing with fingers and toys enjoying anal etc etc - is looked upon as Erotic

Therefore, why is it different if two men naked and playing with fingers, toys or cocks inc anal any different

That will split the readers I am sure lol

Always happy to chat to bi folk.

"Same here. Always been orally curious but found myself chatting to quite a few guys on here and Kik. Get more turned on the more I chat. Learning alot about myself. The Mrs loves it!!!"

Well I’d love to help you find out more about yourself and then you can tell your Mrs some more x

Find a good woman to be with has been my joy. I was dead lucky with Mrs N as she was attracted to women and is attractive to women so was very OK with me doing Bi stuff as what was sauce for the goose was good for the gander. I've moved on quite a bit and now exploring my desire to cross dress a little. Good luck OP and I hope you find a lady as kind and beautiful as I have found.

» Add a new message to this topic