FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Meet

Meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why is it so hard to get a meet if you have no verifications. I have a good profile which clearly shows I have played. I write polite messages to people and are happy to include a face picture. 5 months still nothing.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

too much info, too much negativity - your status updates and meet requests also are negative and male meet requests espiecially if regular just make you look desperate and put people off messaging also

maybe i'd trim it down to this

Hi am a well educated professional guy approaching my mid forties and am wearing well (apparently, lol), but you can be the judge of that!

I am open minded and willing to try most things at least once. If you have any requests, I’d love to hear about them.

I don’t mind appearing in photos or videos and am happy for you to keep them although I do like the odd clip to enjoy myself later if you have no objection.

So, if you are looking for a relaxed night, involving good conversation over a few drinks and a lot of hot sexy fun, feel free to get in touch.

___

people dont need to know your straight, its already on your profile next to your age, your sexual wants and interests, well theres a interests section below so you really dont need to talk about them - where you think it might interest someone it probally disinterests another person!

plus if your doing outband messages then depending on who you are contacting its going to be obvious if want to do a 3some or outdoor fun for example, plus once you start talking to someone its something to discuss.

your photos are alright, not sure how well the 3some pics go on public display, not everyones going to want to see you hanging out the back of someone, for me i'd put them on friends list photos.

plus it says your discreet but you have photos of a seshon up, thats not very discreet lol

good face and body pics then put the rest to your private friends list and you look alot more open and also show a bit more of yourself while also having some things hidden to find out after a little contact, if someone wants to see they will add to friends list or ask to send privatley - mention you have other pictures on friends list if you wish to see more of me

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

if you look at mine it works very well for me, ive had meets from my first week,

i display good face pics,

show im quite open by having them on public display (this helps you stand out from the crowd quite a bit - just look how many people hide their face, it costs you meets if you dont show it properly even if you inbox it - as peoples thoughts are sometimes that you got something to hide so why not go with someone who has nothing to hide!),

I display my interests as well via the tick boxes

as well writing a little bit to describe and sell myself incase people cant get something from my photos. so i describe my main features, and then let my verifications do the rest for me,

granted you dont have any yet, but i never also at the start and a good open profile soon got me meets which got me verifications.

if still struggling goto a club or social to meet people to verifiy you there even if you dont play.

all my out going messages are quite polite, mention something on their profile and reason why i contacted them, never really purvy or really dirty and usually get a decent response rate - not everyone replies but plenty do.

» Add a new message to this topic