FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Profile improvement

Profile improvement

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm just wondering if there's anything I should be adding to my profile to help stand out, thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *winkleFairyCouple  over a year ago

Scotland

Personally I’d forget about hunting for someone to attend clubs with. Yes you can arrange to meet people in clubs, but you need to get your game face on and go on your own!

It’s also by far and away your best chance of meeting people. Plus, as long as you are pleasant and friendly if you get chatting to the staff they will be more than happy to verify you.

I would advise putting more effort into your photos - it’s your best chance of selling yourself on here!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for the advice.

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

Do you want to meet a 99 year old ? I'd sort out your age ranges first.

More pictures needed, to attract the women you're looking for. And cock pictures really divide people some like them, majority don't. Try some pictures that tease rather than full on, a few wearing smart casual or a suit.

Humour and intelligence are a big turn on,think about how are you expressing your personality within the text, does it really represent you ?

It's not a terrible profile it's just generic. Look at the successful guys on here, see how their personalities are expressed in their profiles.

Good luck Op

» Add a new message to this topic