FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > gettin nowhere

gettin nowhere

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I seem to chat to loads of woman and then ity goes sour they start ignoring me I'm not ignorant or a idiot I'm the most laid back on here????????heeeelp meee lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ndrew MannMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I seem to chat to loads of woman and then ity goes sour they start ignoring me I'm not ignorant or a idiot I'm the most laid back on here????????heeeelp meee lol"

Don't worry, its a fairly common occurrence, as to why well I don't think that will ever be figured out. Nothing stranger than folks lol Good luck

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A few tips,

Try upgrading your profile text a bit to say more about you, what you have to offer and what your looking for in a bit more detail.

Try putting some more pictures on of yourself... long body shots are always good as well as pictures with you smiling ( makes you more approachable)

Also, after all that.... you will probably still struggle a bit... because women on here can be as picky as they like, why because they get hundreds of mails a week, maybe even thousands for some women. but eventually it will work out... either that or you can go to a club, social or host your own social or party.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I seem to chat to loads of woman and then ity goes sour they start ignoring me I'm not ignorant or a idiot I'm the most laid back on here????????heeeelp meee lol"

As you get to the stage of talking to people then your profile must be attractive enough ( not looked ) so I wouldn't change it.

Happily, we all have a choice of wether to carry on chatting or not, those people exercised their right.

Be patient, one day you will find some fun.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

Do they perhaps stop chatting after they have seen your profile...basically what do you consider chatting?

another reason is distance

chatting cud mean via messages or on webcam via phone or txting if its webcam at least they like your face

women do get inundated on here so they can pick and choose who they chat to but if it's happening a lot then think about whether you're doing or saying something to put them off. When I played as a single female that was a fairly common occurence-things going really nicely in messages etc then the guy comes out with something rude, inappropriate or just plain weird! End of conversation. Ms

women dont think like men, just coz they chat to you does not mean they are going to meet you, and if they are thinking about meeting you then sometimes it can put them off if you hint or ask about a meet pretty quickly! or start banging on about sex too early

i find it quite rare for most single women to do short notice meets, as lot seem to want to get to know people more first, so its often a good tact to concentrate on having a laugh and making friends first before anythings brought up

i find with women in any situation if you talk about sex it can put them on the defensive (as and may even make them think ah so i was wrong this guy is just the same as all them too) and if you get them in this defensive mood nothing will happen.

sure if they are hot for it with you or really horny it might get them going for some hot messages but if thats the case they probs show that side of themselves first if your pateient and come accross well to them

so usually with any woman i fancy, i never really bring up or mention sex unless they do first.

that way if it gets mentioned its far from a defensive subject for them, as they have to show they are interested and bring it up themselves, and if you reciprocate they arnt really going to reject you because they want it too!

i think alot get sick of the same old crack from guys, and it might be a website for nsa & swinging, but this train of throught works well on here and anywhere else in everyday life.

and if they dont go there, and you been talking for a few days you can always politley say so you fancy doing something sometime soon? and see what they say, quite light and gives them a chance to ask more questions or give a true indication of their interest, they will be much more open to discussing it with you as they know you a bit better.

but if you chatting and trying to lead the way with meeting and sex then its probally the reason why people show interest then drop it! as they probs want more of a connection unless ur just their dream fuck from the profile!

"sometimes it can put them off if you hint or ask about a meet pretty quickly! or start banging on about sex too early....its often a good tact to concentrate on having a laugh and making friends first before anythings brought up....so usually with any woman i fancy, i never really bring up or mention sex unless they do first. "

Totally how I feel. I hate it when guys bring up sex very early although I make it clear that I like to chat generally first. Also, when they start asking how many meets I've had. Or "have you been a naughty girl lately" - it's patronising.

I know some people like short notice meets but it's not for me and makes me feel like one of those girls on Babe Station when they start with all that

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Have a look back over your conversations and see at what point it goes sour....

Is there a pattern?

What are you saying at the point they stop talking to you?

"sometimes it can put them off if you hint or ask about a meet pretty quickly! or start banging on about sex too early....its often a good tact to concentrate on having a laugh and making friends first before anythings brought up....so usually with any woman i fancy, i never really bring up or mention sex unless they do first.

Totally how I feel. I hate it when guys bring up sex very early although I make it clear that I like to chat generally first. Also, when they start asking how many meets I've had. Or "have you been a naughty girl lately" - it's patronising.

I know some people like short notice meets but it's not for me and makes me feel like one of those girls on Babe Station when they start with all that "

yeah i think alot of single women are like you also, they want to get to know someone and feel safe and comfortable, short notice meets is usually more something men or couples are after than single women. after all your on your own gotta trust someone too

lol i always get guys messaging us asking stuff like that, had any lucky mate? tell us about your latest meets, im like err no thanks haha x

"sometimes it can put them off if you hint or ask about a meet pretty quickly! or start banging on about sex too early....its often a good tact to concentrate on having a laugh and making friends first before anythings brought up....so usually with any woman i fancy, i never really bring up or mention sex unless they do first.

I know some people like short notice meets but it's not for me and makes me feel like one of those girls on Babe Station when they start with all that

yeah i think alot of single women are like you also, they want to get to know someone and feel safe and comfortable, short notice meets is usually more something men or couples are after than single women. after all your on your own gotta trust someone too

lol i always get guys messaging us asking stuff like that, had any lucky mate? tell us about your latest meets, im like err no thanks haha x"

Yeah it's like - none of your bloody business!

And as you say, if I'm agreeing to meet someone on my own, whether I'm going to their house or mine, I'm not doing it till I feel safe.

By *z ThongzWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

have looked at ur profile , seems short and doesnt say much , did notice the bit about u chatting to timewasters , chatting to people is not a waste of time , a timewaster is someone who u arrange to meet and they dont turn up and dont tell u that they arent going to meet u , no reason or excuse , so chatting to people who stop talking to you isnt a waste of ur time unless u expect every woman to meet u , not quite clear on that , but a bit of time and effort should have u getting rewards. good luck

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"I seem to chat to loads of woman and then ity goes sour they start ignoring me I'm not ignorant or a idiot I'm the most laid back on here????????heeeelp meee lol

As you get to the stage of talking to people then your profile must be attractive enough ( not looked ) so I wouldn't change it.

"

Yep... a fit guy can have a blank profile and still get people talking to him.... so as he does get women talking to him, it's obviously something to do with when he opens his mouth.

And another one bites the dust!

Just the way it goes on here, depends how good/interesting you are at approaching/chating. I know I'm pretty rubbish myself at it so just take what comes my way.

The whole making your profile more interesting is a myth to. I spent alot of time on mine and hasn't made much of a difference. Sent a whole bunch of approaches out last week which have either "been read" (what that lea that mean?) or deleted. My own conclusion is that there must be a select bunch of silver tongued b@@@@@ds on here that are much better at this whole game.

I don't know if they're silver tongued or not but I know quite a few guys on here who have no problem getting meets.

"I don't know if they're silver tongued or not but I know quite a few guys on here who have no problem getting meets. "

yeah i know im not and do quite well, im just polite get to know people and have a decent profile and dont mess people around and do what i agree to!

"I don't know if they're silver tongued or not but I know quite a few guys on here who have no problem getting meets.

yeah i know im not and do quite well, im just polite get to know people and have a decent profile and dont mess people around and do what i agree to!"

And you don't delete your profile after 5 mins on here without a shag!!

"And you don't delete your profile after 5 mins on here without a shag!!"

pmsl

» Add a new message to this topic