FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Another single guy....

Another single guy....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello forum, first time so I am still finding my way. As I have not long rejoined fab as a single guy I am looking for as much help and advice as I can get as I’m not sure of the correct etiquette and I’m finding it very weird that I’m having some great chats with people and then randomly out of the blue I’m blocked. Is this common as I know I have never been rude or said anything out of place.

All advice good or bad appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Sometimes chats are just hard work, or just go nowhere. Either of these things could result in ending the conversation and blocking.

Also, the only public photo is your cock and that photo is blurred... is that all you have to offer?

I know I’ve just realised that. All the other photos are with my face in. I’ll take some new ones now and upload them. Thanks

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

Conversation on here can get very stale very fast. The longest thread of messages I've had before a meet was around 10 between us. That started over something I'd written on the forums.

So maybe start with getting active here, you never know what could happen

Good luck Op

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi OP,

The first thing I learnt on fab is not to take anything personally. Yes, it seems many fabbers do start a conversation, or reply to a message 2-3 times before they decide if you are worth a meet or not.

If you are not for them, the vast majority will block you and end the conversation. I couldn't get my head around it initially, but I'm a fast learner!

I'm not suggesting it's the most polite thing to do, but I don't think it's rude either. It's just direct and stops any wasted time. It means you will no longer turn up on searches, and they won't turn up in yours.

Have a little patience, you'll eventually get to grips with how things work.

Good luck.

x Niki

"Hello forum, first time so I am still finding my way. As I have not long rejoined fab as a single guy I am looking for as much help and advice as I can get as I’m not sure of the correct etiquette and I’m finding it very weird that I’m having some great chats with people and then randomly out of the blue I’m blocked. Is this common as I know I have never been rude or said anything out of place.

All advice good or bad appreciated "

yes could be the chat just bottomed out, gotta keep it interesting but other than that you're getting chats that's more than many, hope things improve

Thanks lads appreciate you taking the time to reply

"Hello forum, first time so I am still finding my way. As I have not long rejoined fab as a single guy I am looking for as much help and advice as I can get as I’m not sure of the correct etiquette and I’m finding it very weird that I’m having some great chats with people and then randomly out of the blue I’m blocked. Is this common as I know I have never been rude or said anything out of place.

All advice good or bad appreciated "

welcome to the forums

at least you did not burst into

how deep is your love!

If I guy random messages me with just a hi

or 6 cock pics I was sent by one guy today

or offensive

then yes off course I will block them

same as a guy would block me if I was the opposite, still I am too nice I have been told!

Welcome back and hope you find that couple you want

" Sometimes chats are just hard work, or just go nowhere. Either of these things could result in ending the conversation and blocking.

Also, the only public photo is your cock and that photo is blurred... is that all you have to offer? "

photos of cocks oh no! still I missed it had enough of cocks today with the pics. 6 in one message

» Add a new message to this topic