FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Getting meets

Getting meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok....I’m a single older guy. My profile is truthful if a little bland. I am a good looking guy who has a good social life and many interests......

But....I thought it would be fun to have some extra sexy fun which is difficult amongst long term friends. I have a high sex drive and I’m not looking for long term relationships. Done all that. Hence I thought Fab might provide the answer.

It hasn’t! Is it me, my profile or is Fab the wrong place for me? Appreciate it if others feel the same.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *adeiteWoman  over a year ago

Poole, but up in lincs for a bit

Well it's a mixture of everything. Men are not in short supply here. Women can be extra fussy to make sure we're getting exactly what we want. It's also a very big numbers game. Do you think you're selling yourself like a mint condition rare Lamborghini?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There are multiple threads on here, all offering advice.

Just look at them. Get some ideas.

Personally, we find your profile too much to read.

All one big paragraph, poor punctuation, making it heavy going.

And, being bi/curious puts us off. Just not our preference. Consider re writing it, split it up a bit more, and make efforts to ‘sell yourself’. Maybe a few different pics, too. Avoid cock/‘action’ shots, 90% of the guys have them, puts us off right away.

Good luck.

Also, 8 weeks is not an overly long time.

One guy we met, a while back, had been around for nearly four months. We were, allegedly, his first meeting, and verification.

"Well it's a mixture of everything. Men are not in short supply here. Women can be extra fussy to make sure we're getting exactly what we want. It's also a very big numbers game. Do you think you're selling yourself like a mint condition rare Lamborghini?"

Never was a salesman. I don’t think I am a mint condition anything. Just a horny good guy who fails on here. ??

"Also, 8 weeks is not an overly long time.

One guy we met, a while back, had been around for nearly four months. We were, allegedly, his first meeting, and verification."

Welcome your advice though....thanks

"Well it's a mixture of everything. Men are not in short supply here. Women can be extra fussy to make sure we're getting exactly what we want. It's also a very big numbers game. Do you think you're selling yourself like a mint condition rare Lamborghini?

Never was a salesman. I don’t think I am a mint condition anything. Just a horny good guy who fails on here. ??"

Don't think of it as failure.

Your up against many many men so you just need to make sure you stand out so your noticed

And 8 weeks really isn't a long time on here for a guy.

Good luck OP

By *adeiteWoman  over a year ago

Poole, but up in lincs for a bit

"Well it's a mixture of everything. Men are not in short supply here. Women can be extra fussy to make sure we're getting exactly what we want. It's also a very big numbers game. Do you think you're selling yourself like a mint condition rare Lamborghini?

Never was a salesman. I don’t think I am a mint condition anything. Just a horny good guy who fails on here. ??"

I'm saying you're selling yourself like an old b reg car that had 4 bald tyres and no exhaust.

You're profile needs alot of work.

Dear OP, what were you expecting when you signed up to Fab? Against some common beliefs, it is not a sex site where all men get tons of attention and pussy thrown at them left, right and centre. You are just one of thousands single guys on here and women of Fab have loads of choice. You need to entice them, make them choose you against all others. The way to do it is by having a good profile with interesting pictures.

"Dear OP, what were you expecting when you signed up to Fab? Against some common beliefs, it is not a sex site where all men get tons of attention and pussy thrown at them left, right and centre. You are just one of thousands single guys on here and women of Fab have loads of choice. You need to entice them, make them choose you against all others. The way to do it is by having a good profile with interesting pictures. "

You have a point there. Think my expectations were a little high to say the least.

However I’ve had more chat in this forum than anywhere else so “nice” people are around. Answer is maybe must try harder...really appreciate comments

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I would prefer a profile pic without a toilet roll

"Dear OP, what were you expecting when you signed up to Fab? Against some common beliefs, it is not a sex site where all men get tons of attention and pussy thrown at them left, right and centre. You are just one of thousands single guys on here and women of Fab have loads of choice. You need to entice them, make them choose you against all others. The way to do it is by having a good profile with interesting pictures. "

Very well said

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

It looks lazy and quickly put together, two pictures taken at the same time, the age ranges 18-99 and the most boring and predictable written profile. If I see that what do you think the person you're trying to attract is going to think ?

Unfortunately you won't stand a chance on here unless you try. It's no use saying I'm not good at selling myself, by saying that, you're just making it easier for all the other guys on here who do put in more effort.

Good luck

"It looks lazy and quickly put together, two pictures taken at the same time, the age ranges 18-99 and the most boring and predictable written profile. If I see that what do you think the person you're trying to attract is going to think ?

Unfortunately you won't stand a chance on here unless you try. It's no use saying I'm not good at selling myself, by saying that, you're just making it easier for all the other guys on here who do put in more

Good luck

"

Thanks for that......not going to give up. Will have a rethink tonight and redo my profile and pics tomorrow.

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

Not enough photos

By *oved Up 2Couple  over a year ago

nottingham

Hi

Your profile doesn't really sell you and the picture with the loo roll isn't great.

Would you really want to meet someone who is 99? I find the age range 18 to 99 screams of someone who is seeking notches on his bed post. Use the filters to be clearer about what you're looking for.

Good luck!

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"not going to give up. Will have a rethink tonight and redo my profile and pics tomorrow. "

You said this three days ago !

By *etro1940sCouple  over a year ago

Kingston upon Thames

totally agree - the three big things that work are: good words (have a profile that shows a GSOH, clarity and attentiveness) good photos (one dick pic is more than sufficient) and good conversation when you start ...

By *andcCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire and London

Get verified by others! Either by attending social events or go to a club, there are a few in the Manchester area. Chat to people, this will give you extra confidence and even if you don't play, people will verify you on here to say they have met you..etc.

Don't give up it does take time...and good luck

By *SGR-7Man  over a year ago

Liverpool

Been on here 5 months am not on it that much but still never had a meet ..... i know it’s say ten men to every one women but yeah more difficult than I thought

» Add a new message to this topic