FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Ideal first message?

Ideal first message?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So i wanted to get peoples ideas an preference on the inital message you send or get sent.

I know couples an women get inundated with messages constantly but i wanna know how to stand out as best as possible.

Work makes the best introduction?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There is no 'one size fits all' when it comes to messages. What works for one person, won't work for others. You just need to try your luck.

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

I got a great one yesterday, funny and obviously read my profile. I answered his message unfortunately I didn’t fancy him but if I did I would certainly had made time for him.

So my advice read the profile carefully, especially for what they are looking for. If you think you match their preferences, message with that in mind. Maybe send a picture as well

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Personal, reading my profile and respecting my preferences.

By *eroLondonMan  over a year ago

Mayfair

So how do you decide which message to open when your InBox is presumably drowning in a sea of introductory messages?

That InBox is the same 'bucket' which holds the vacuous messages along with the polite-and-articulate ones.

Nero - thats been my biggest hurdle.

I've attempted where possible to be as personal to each profile i've messaged and included a Photo or several.

Guess its luck of the draw if it gets read or not. Trying to think how i can best improve my profile

Manchester (she/her)

"So how do you decide which message to open when your InBox is presumably drowning in a sea of introductory messages?

That InBox is the same 'bucket' which holds the vacuous messages along with the polite-and-articulate ones."

You can usually tell from the message preview whether it's going to be worth reading tbh.

"So how do you decide which message to open when your InBox is presumably drowning in a sea of introductory messages?

That InBox is the same 'bucket' which holds the vacuous messages along with the polite-and-articulate ones.

You can usually tell from the message preview whether it's going to be worth reading tbh. "

Hmm i guess the first 5 words are crucial

Manchester (she/her)

You can usually tell from the message preview whether it's going to be worth reading tbh.

Hmm i guess the first 5 words are crucial"

Can be! There are two types I just delete.

There are other ways of being able to tell, like the keyword trick.

Mayfair

"You can usually tell from the message preview whether it's going to be worth reading tbh. "

Can you? Honestly? Seriously?

My opening line tends to be Good Morning (or evening or afternoon), pleased to meet you, and how do you do?, before I start to say something unique, original and tailored to the recipient's profile.

The issue is that when you've got between 50++, 100++ messages in your inbox and your scrolling and flitting between those unread messages, deciding and dithering which ones to open, you've inadvertently opened the floodgates to more new messages by the very nature of you coming back 'online'.

The consequences are that my hand-crafted message has now been demoted to the bottom of your InBox.

Manchester (she/her)

"You can usually tell from the message preview whether it's going to be worth reading tbh.

My opening line tends to be Good Morning (or evening or afternoon), pleased to meet you, and how do you do?, before I start to say something unique, original and tailored to the recipient's profile.

The issue is that when you've got between 50++, 100++ messages in your inbox and your scrolling and flitting between those unread messages, deciding and dithering which ones to open, you've inadvertently opened the floodgates to more new messages by the very nature of you coming back 'online'.

The consequences are that my hand-crafted message has now been demoted to the bottom of your InBox.

"

Yes, I can.

Mayfair

"You can usually tell from the message preview whether it's going to be worth reading tbh.

Yes, I can. "

That's because you're Superwoman

Manchester (she/her)

You learn tricks over time.

And a lot of guys are less original than they think they are (if you're sending individual messages, this doesn't apply to you)

By *jb773Man  over a year ago

Bishops Stortford

"You learn tricks over time.

And a lot of guys are less original than they think they are (if you're sending individual messages, this doesn't apply to you) "

could you take a look at my profile and tell me what i can improve or change

By *etite HandfulWoman  over a year ago

Chester

Nothing worse than an "ideal message" sent to everyone they are so impersonal. Far better a tailored message to the individual.

Short simple and polite.Most important is a face pic.

Bishops Stortford

"Short simple and polite.Most important is a face pic."
so shorter is better?

My bio is quite long, may have to rework it again

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

There is no magic message with us a simple Hi or hello will work providing it comes from a decent profile. It is the follow up messages which will make or break things. The conversation had to be stimulating all to often it is a series of one word messages and we will quickly lose interest.

The best ones are individual and tailored to the recipient.

Hi, how are you? is not considered short, simple and polite?

I don't mind a "hi how are you?" if the profile is well written. It's the following conversations that are more important tbh but I treat here more like meeting in a pub or café so don't need a biography!

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

This best describes how I 'first message', and works for me

"Nothing worse than an "ideal message" sent to everyone they are so impersonal. Far better a tailored message to the individual. "

I read EVERY profile if I'm going to message, f or mf. Every message is specific to the profile and polite, humorous (I like to think I'm hilarious) it gets me more "no thank yous" than instant deletes but still doesn't seem to work. Maybe I just take/send awful pictures Haha

Bishops Stortford

"I got a great one yesterday, funny and obviously read my profile. I answered his message unfortunately I didn’t fancy him but if I did I would certainly had made time for him.

So my advice read the profile carefully, especially for what they are looking for. If you think you match their preferences, message with that in mind. Maybe send a picture as well "

what did he write, still not having luck with my messages

Bishops Stortford

"Short simple and polite.Most important is a face pic.

This best describes how I 'first message', and works for me "

what donyou write in your messages?

You’ll be better off saying. “ I see you go to the following clubs, which one do you prefer?”

Wait for a few messages in before you start saying what you would like to do. Yes it’s a sex site but the majority of people want to know if there’s a connection before they want to play. So always start with normal chat first.

I just have a normal conversation with people. Always start with something specific from the profile. People are buying into your personality, it’s not just about looks.

Have fun and keep it breezy.

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Personally I want the message to show I am actually conversing with another adult! Especially one who knows what he is looking for and what has attracted him to my profile.

Getting fed up of all the 'don't know what to say as I am new here' FFS man, if you don't know, I sure as shit don't know either!

Face pic is a must, something short but not impersonal, definitely not how was day and profile helps a great deal too because shows your personality however brief

"So i wanted to get peoples ideas an preference on the inital message you send or get sent.

I know couples an women get inundated with messages constantly but i wanna know how to stand out as best as possible.

Work makes the best introduction?"

ello darlin you look good enuff to eat can I eat you? works everytime

"So i wanted to get peoples ideas an preference on the inital message you send or get sent.

Work makes the best introduction?ello darlin you look good enuff to eat can I eat you? works everytime "

If you actually never want to meet anyone

Work makes the best introduction?ello darlin you look good enuff to eat can I eat you? works everytime

If you actually never want to meet anyone "

Maybe show you’ve read the profile

"Maybe show you’ve read the profile "

Writing in message a Will suffice "I have read your profile"

"Maybe show you’ve read the profile

Writing in message a Will suffice "I have read your profile" "

naaaaaaa she'll be so shocked she'll drop her phone and won't be able to get back in for a week until it's repaired

"Hey how's it going " is probably the nicest way my husband on the other hand "fuck my wife we are hornet for cock" lol ...

keyword trick ?

» Add a new message to this topic