FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Howdy peeps.

Howdy peeps.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi people,

Been on here a few weeks now, and must be doing something wrong.

Any suggestions on my profile would be great. I know I dont have any picture, but due to my work life, it would be best not to have any.

Thanks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

"Hi people,

Been on here a few weeks now, and must be doing something wrong.

Any suggestions on my profile would be great. I know I dont have any picture, but due to my work life, it would be best not to have any.

Thanks. "

without any visible photos the majority will bypass you op. We all have jobs and understand discretion and many have photos of themselves that will not identify them.

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Your profile looks like the many 1000s on here. You need to pm the person afew pics and say something interesting about her profile. Say what you're looking for. Then i might consider talking to that person. Sometimes you're just not what they are looking for so don't worry too much about rejection

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

That's fair enough, guess I'll have to get my photography skills up to scratch then.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You seriously must be doing something wrong, as by your 5th week you should have been swimming in pussy... Especially with no public pics whatsoever (it does not have to be your face), and the bio that is bland and does not stand out.

» Add a new message to this topic