FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > My updated profile and first messages

My updated profile and first messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *jb773 OP   Man  over a year ago

Bishops Stortford

Hey everyone

So i recently updated my profile and was hoping for some feedback and your opinions on it

Also i have trouble thinking of what to write in my first message to someone and would love to hear some examples.and what to put in the message subject as i have only met one couple and no single females but would like to

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *adeiteWoman  over a year ago

Poole, but up in lincs for a bit

There's no one size fits all.

Read their profiles and

Show that you've read them.

Bishops Stortford

"There's no one size fits all.

Read their profiles and

Show that you've read them."

is the bio ok, and my pics to?

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

7 weeks in, met 4 times.

"Also i have trouble thinking of what to write in my first message to someone and would love to hear some examples."

Examples:

Hi

Hi?

Hi HRU

Hi HRU?

Hi How are you

Hi how are you?

Hi, how are you?

Etc

You have met four people in seven weeks! most people would die for that record!

So if you truly cant be arsed to write your own message try this:

Hi, nice beard, but with your bald head I was slightly worried I was looking at the pic upside down. You say you're fairly slim? Is that genetic or do you work out a lot? For a specific reason maybe? You say your curvy, but that's surely a lie as you look quite slim in your pics and your dark hair isn't fading at all etc etc etc etc

Come on, you need 'example's' on how to write to people?

It's not that hard.

Bishops Stortford

"7 weeks in, met 4 times.

Also i have trouble thinking of what to write in my first message to someone and would love to hear some examples.

Examples:

Hi

Hi?

Hi HRU

Hi HRU?

Hi How are you

Hi how are you?

Hi, how are you?

Etc

You have met four people in seven weeks! most people would die for that record!

So if you truly cant be arsed to write your own message try this:

Hi, nice beard, but with your bald head I was slightly worried I was looking at the pic upside down. You say you're fairly slim? Is that genetic or do you work out a lot? For a specific reason maybe? You say your curvy, but that's surely a lie as you look quite slim in your pics and your dark hair isn't fading at all etc etc etc etc

Come on, you need 'example's' on how to write to people?

It's not that hard.

"

i was worried the hi hru? Was a bit generic and the message example if i wrote like that for a woman it sounds a bit sarcastic, but couldn't hurt to try

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

"i was worried the hi hru? Was a bit generic and the message example if i wrote like that for a woman it sounds a bit sarcastic, but couldn't hurt to try "

You're right. It is sarcastic, and it was deliberately written so.

Why? Because each and every person on here is an individual, and so you should take the time to write an individual message to them. Show that you have read their profile, comment on it or pull out some specific detail. There is no magic formula or 'one message fits all' approach for this site.

With four meets in seven weeks you are clearly doing well for yourself, so just keep doing whatever it is your doing.

Bishops Stortford

"i was worried the hi hru? Was a bit generic and the message example if i wrote like that for a woman it sounds a bit sarcastic, but couldn't hurt to try

You're right. It is sarcastic, and it was deliberately written so.

Why? Because each and every person on here is an individual, and so you should take the time to write an individual message to them. Show that you have read their profile, comment on it or pull out some specific detail. There is no magic formula or 'one message fits all' approach for this site.

With four meets in seven weeks you are clearly doing well for yourself, so just keep doing whatever it is your doing. "

i am trying but so far anyone i have messaged has either said no or just deleted the message, was my bio ok and were my pics ok to?

» Add a new message to this topic