FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Black 4 trans

Black 4 trans

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm looking for a beautiful t girl to have a passionate 1 on 1 encounter with. Pretty feet is a must! :P

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman  over a year ago

London

You are listed as straight on your profile.

Good luck with that.

By *unsexual MemelordWoman  over a year ago

Midlothian

Straight guys can be into trans women. They're women.

By *r Mahogany70Man  over a year ago

Leicester

"Straight guys can be into trans women. They're women. "

Some, legally, maybe. Biologically, not so much.

Midlothian

"Straight guys can be into trans women. They're women.

Some, legally, maybe. Biologically, not so much."

The people who spout about biology and womanhood tend to know sod all about it, it's just something they like to say to make themselves feel better about their prejudices. BuT sCiEnCe!

You can't determine someone's sex chromosomes by their appearance, identity, or genitals. Besides, just because male = XY and female = XX is the most common chromosomal situation, it's not the only ones that exist. If you'd rather go down the menstruation and childbearing non-argument, plenty of cis women can't bear children or menstruate. They're still women. If genitalia is your defining factor, a cis man could have a terrible accident and lose his penis/testes, but he's still a man. Women, like anyone else, are not defined by their biological make-up; humans are a lot more than that.

By *r Mahogany70Man  over a year ago

Leicester

The people who spout about biology and womanhood tend to know sod all about it, it's just something they like to say to make themselves feel better about their prejudices. BuT sCiEnCe!

You can't determine someone's sex chromosomes by their appearance, identity, or genitals. Besides, just because male = XY and female = XX is the most common chromosomal situation, it's not the only ones that exist. If you'd rather go down the menstruation and childbearing non-argument, plenty of cis women can't bear children or menstruate. They're still women. If genitalia is your defining factor, a cis man could have a terrible accident and lose his penis/testes, but he's still a man. Women, like anyone else, are not defined by their biological make-up; humans are a lot more than that. "

I freely admit I have prejudices but none lean towards trans people or homophobia in general.

Despite what some may think, your biological makeup determines your gender, not your preference. Just because a man thinks he's a woman or a woman thinks she's a man does not make them one. That comes under the purview of psychology.

Humans only have two genders, any other biological mix is an accident of nature. If a child is born with a deformed armed, is deaf, can't see, can't hear etc we know this is not as nature intended. We are, or should be, accepting of physical disabilities but we shouldn't be dressing up psychological disorders as anything but what they are.

In response to the inevitable I need to stress I am NOT saying that people who think they are a gender other than what they are biologically determined need treatment, I'm merely stating their condition is psychological, not physical.

By *ily Con CarneTV/TS  over a year ago

Cornwall

Thank you.

London

Yes, of course.

London

TSs are women, legally and after a while hormonally. The male to female TVs that I know are straight men who do not even try to be women - they just like the clothes, the makeup, the hair... The transformation.

By *r_Jake70Man  over a year ago

London

" I freely admit I have prejudices but none lean towards trans people or homophobia in general.

Despite what some may think, your biological makeup determines your gender, not your preference. Just because a man thinks he's a woman or a woman thinks she's a man does not make them one."

I think you’re mistaking gender and sex mate, neither of which is entirely determined by either biological or psychological makeup. To suggest that trans people are suffering from a psychological condition is tantamount to suggesting the same is true of LGB people. There’s your prejudice right there.

Midlothian

" I freely admit I have prejudices but none lean towards trans people or homophobia in general.

Despite what some may think, your biological makeup determines your gender, not your preference. Just because a man thinks he's a woman or a woman thinks she's a man does not make them one.

I think you’re mistaking gender and sex mate, neither of which is entirely determined by either biological or psychological makeup. To suggest that trans people are suffering from a psychological condition is tantamount to suggesting the same is true of LGB people. There’s your prejudice right there. "

Yep! Trying to get through to the tHeRe ArE oNlY tWo GeNdErS folk is next to impossible in my experience though.

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

You can't determine someone's sex chromosomes by their appearance, identity, or genitals. Besides, just because male = XY and female = XX is the most common chromosomal situation, it's not the only ones that exist. If you'd rather go down the menstruation and childbearing non-argument, plenty of cis women can't bear children or menstruate. They're still women. If genitalia is your defining factor, a cis man could have a terrible accident and lose his penis/testes, but he's still a man. Women, like anyone else, are not defined by their biological make-up; humans are a lot more than that.

I freely admit I have prejudices but none lean towards trans people or homophobia in general.

Despite what some may think, your biological makeup determines your gender, not your preference. Just because a man thinks he's a woman or a woman thinks she's a man does not make them one. That comes under the purview of psychology.

Humans only have two genders, any other biological mix is an accident of nature. If a child is born with a deformed armed, is deaf, can't see, can't hear etc we know this is not as nature intended. We are, or should be, accepting of physical disabilities but we shouldn't be dressing up psychological disorders as anything but what they are.

In response to the inevitable I need to stress I am NOT saying that people who think they are a gender other than what they are biologically determined need treatment, I'm merely stating their condition is psychological, not physical."

utter crap

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

"TSs are women, legally and after a while hormonally. The male to female TVs that I know are straight men who do not even try to be women - they just like the clothes, the makeup, the hair... The transformation."
well I didn't need to try that hard. I ain't straight... I'm bi. When you look at me do you see... A guy. If you do you need specs

London

"TSs are women, legally and after a while hormonally. The male to female TVs that I know are straight men who do not even try to be women - they just like the clothes, the makeup, the hair... The transformation.well I didn't need to try that hard. I ain't straight... I'm bi. When you look at me do you see... A guy. If you do you need specs "

Sorry... I see someone who is trying to look like someone else. If you consider yourself a woman, that is all that matters. Your happiness.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Gender is a construct; as a previous poster said, sex and gender are totally different.

» Add a new message to this topic