FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > no meets argh

no meets argh

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Seem to message a lot of ladys but don't seem to get any where at all ? Think my text might be a little to forward sometimes it just nerves cause am really shy .ps help

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *am sampsonMan  over a year ago

cwmbran

"Seem to message a lot of ladys but don't seem to get any where at all ? Think my text might be a little to forward sometimes it just nerves cause am really shy .ps help "

You have bigger problems than that search the forums for advice on you profile

Cheers Sam

What u mean bigger problems though

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

bigger problems well 1st your profile is rubbish testing the water but you have been a member for over a year ???

also if you study the forums its full of guys complaining about this very subject what sorta messages are you sending

Bad messages from the feed back cheers Henry I will get a look at my profile again

No info

No pics

No verification

No accommodation

Each seperately can be ok but all together equals no meets

And if your messages are like your info good luck with ever getting a meet x

Cheers telford ? I will check that aswell

Just winking and sending friend invites without messaging is not the way to go either

Yes have noticed that aswell ? Just a bit shy on making the moves or rusty lol

Ain't 18 anymore so easy back then LOL cheers sophee

Send me a message like you would for a woman your interested in and I'll pick it apart for you.. I'll do it privately

I (Sarah) feel that maybe you should concentrate on your profile first, before worrying about your messages. Your profile is what sells you. Let people know...

What you are like as a person, looks, attributes, interests perhaps?

Why you are here

Type of people you want to meet

Once you have built up your profile, then focus on your messages. After all, if you screw up your message, they may still look at your profile, and if that is great then they may be more inclined to message back.

Hope you find people soon, Sarah xx

By *r-MissCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire

A 2 word profile is never going to help you put on your profile what you are looking for, what are your likes/ dislikes.

Get some pics on your profile and not just cock ones.

Be careful with your first message and introduce yourself, a graphic message of what you want to do to a woman will do you no favours , and send some pics with your message.

By *ellhatterMan  over a year ago

slough

not enough in your profile.

i wonder what sort of messages you send do you go in depth? try and introduce yourself? try and fuck them by text? or do you try the novel and original approach???

I see profiles like shop windows, a chance to tell/show what's on offer. If you don't have anything in your shop window, why would anybody stop to look let alone walk in?

could call urself,

sparceicus

By *istress-MazikeenWoman  over a year ago

bolton

Nothing on the profile to interest anyone.

Nothing on profile. So I'd pass by.

Where is your profile?

Would you walk into a shop with empty windows, Just an open door?

Lots of good advice given, I presume that's why you started this topic?, yet looking at your profile, none of it taken onboard!

If your profile is anything to go by then what the hell do you message to women ?

""fuck ?""

I've had lots of people message me with hardly a word in their profile and that's what they think a message should consist of, just the word "fuck ?"

Also you don't seem to have had many problems getting women to have you as a friend, so can't you build on that with the people you're already friends with and see where you go from there.

i wouldnt go shopping in your shop if you was on ,you dont tell what you got to offer

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Mark, I'm surprised that with over a day elapsed since your post etc, and feedback, that your profile hasn't really altered. Profiles, in my opinion, are best added to progressively - as you get new insights, tastes, feeback, change what you're looking for etc. So, don't wait till you're ready to make the perfect profile, as you'll wait forever, and it won't happen.

Singly guys can find it tough on here: as others say, search the forums for posts a bit like yours. Ultimately it may not be the best guys that get the most fun - it's a mix of what's on offer and how it's marketed. Think of Red Bull, and you get a product that's largely successful due to how it's been marketed.

Invest your energies into your profile - review the competition too, and see what you like and don't think works. Ultimately, you're not the target 'customer', it's the ladies/couples who are, so it's about what they need, and not you.

There's tons of great advice here -will you take it?

"Seem to message a lot of ladys but don't seem to get any where at all ? Think my text might be a little to forward sometimes it just nerves cause am really shy .ps help "

Is this guy winding us up?

a wink and a friends request is a tad lame when you havent read a profile

By *abe1200Couple  over a year ago

belfast

"Send me a message like you would for a woman your interested in and I'll pick it apart for you.. I'll do it privately "
ohh that sweet

Patience is a virtue

"bigger problems well 1st your profile is rubbish testing the water but you have been a member for over a year ???

also if you study the forums its full of guys complaining about this very subject what sorta messages are you sending "

Here, here....

"Seem to message a lot of ladys but don't seem to get any where at all ? Think my text might be a little to forward sometimes it just nerves cause am really shy .ps help

Is this guy winding us up?"

Sadly, no, l don't think he is. Maybe he thinks he signed up for a dating site with guaranteed results!

You ready for the ultimate advice?

My account/ Edit profile

I can't honestly believe you're that bothered about it mate, as you've been given bucketloads of good advice over the last 2 days yet you've done sweet fuck all to change your profile. And you've been on site over a year which in my opinion is long enough to look at other profiles and make the connection that they are having fun, whereas you aren't and make the connection of not so subtle differences between the two.

Sorry if I sound harsh mate, but if you ask for advice you should at least have the good grace to take it on board.

it dont matter what you do, women dont search profiles or view you, out of my few hundred views 90% are men, its virtually impossible here to find some fun, and when the men out weigh the women by 1 to 20 your messages barely get read, and women who are below your own standards are so fussy, im not kidding but there are some women here who are not much to look at all want brad pitt lookalikes lol, and women want face pix of men when they havnt got face pix, so what difference does it make what you put in your profile?? lol

"it dont matter what you do, women dont search profiles or view you, out of my few hundred views 90% are men, its virtually impossible here to find some fun, and when the men out weigh the women by 1 to 20 your messages barely get read, and women who are below your own standards are so fussy, im not kidding but there are some women here who are not much to look at all want brad pitt lookalikes lol, and women want face pix of men when they havnt got face pix, so what difference does it make what you put in your profile?? lol "

well said

By *ath-N-DelCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow area

Company first?

"it dont matter what you do, women dont search profiles or view you, out of my few hundred views 90% are men, its virtually impossible here to find some fun, and when the men out weigh the women by 1 to 20 your messages barely get read, and women who are below your own standards are so fussy, im not kidding but there are some women here who are not much to look at all want brad pitt lookalikes lol, and women want face pix of men when they havnt got face pix, so what difference does it make what you put in your profile?? lol "

Bollocks.

In the main at least as actually there are some grains of truth in this statement; blokes do massively outnumber women, though its probably more around the 100 to 1 mark.

And plenty of men do look at your profile, I'd say about half the people who view mine are probably male. For the gay men the reasoning is obvious, but the straight ones view it normally (I'd imagine) if you've had a meet with a lady or couple who appeal to them and they want to see what their "type" is.

But the rest of the statement if you don't mind me saying is utter nonsense. If you put the effort in it pays dividends. I had a two line profile with no pics for the first three weeks or so on here and got bugger all in the way of attention. Once I let my imagination loose and actually put some pics up I began to reap the rewards! And I've never pretended to be Brad Pitt either? Now I just respond to messages more than I send them which makes things simpler.

Also by a lady being ugly by your standards not anyone else's how can she not aspire to fancy muscular traditionally good looking men? Some ladies prefer blokes with a bit of fat on them, some prefer boyish types, some prefer gym trained adonises, we're all different. I have my own preferences, while a lady's body type doesn't put me off, stupidity, poor hygeine, double standards and a lack of care about their appearance would, so I'd rule out any fitting these descriptions. A prime example of double standards being a lady who contacted me with text on her profile stating she wanted fit and good looking guys only, not a problem, she was a bbw again not a problem, everyone has preferences, but then accusing those who she didn't appeal to by saying, "No SHALLOW types! Jog on!" That for me said straight to bin, not her body type or the fact that she preferred athletic men.

In short mate, yeah there's loads more men on here than women, but so what it just means we have to market ourselves differently. And in my opinion I'd rather be receiving a dozen messages a day than having a thousand to trawl through with most of them being shit. Wouldn't you?

"it dont matter what you do, women dont search profiles or view you, out of my few hundred views 90% are men, its virtually impossible here to find some fun, and when the men out weigh the women by 1 to 20 your messages barely get read, and women who are below your own standards are so fussy, im not kidding but there are some women here who are not much to look at all want brad pitt lookalikes lol, and women want face pix of men when they havnt got face pix, so what difference does it make what you put in your profile?? lol

Bollocks.

In the main at least as actually there are some grains of truth in this statement; blokes do massively outnumber women, though its probably more around the 100 to 1 mark.

And plenty of men do look at your profile, I'd say about half the people who view mine are probably male. For the gay men the reasoning is obvious, but the straight ones view it normally (I'd imagine) if you've had a meet with a lady or couple who appeal to them and they want to see what their "type" is.

But the rest of the statement if you don't mind me saying is utter nonsense. If you put the effort in it pays dividends. I had a two line profile with no pics for the first three weeks or so on here and got bugger all in the way of attention. Once I let my imagination loose and actually put some pics up I began to reap the rewards! And I've never pretended to be Brad Pitt either? Now I just respond to messages more than I send them which makes things simpler.

Also by a lady being ugly by your standards not anyone else's how can she not aspire to fancy muscular traditionally good looking men? Some ladies prefer blokes with a bit of fat on them, some prefer boyish types, some prefer gym trained adonises, we're all different. I have my own preferences, while a lady's body type doesn't put me off, stupidity, poor hygeine, double standards and a lack of care about their appearance would, so I'd rule out any fitting these descriptions. A prime example of double standards being a lady who contacted me with text on her profile stating she wanted fit and good looking guys only, not a problem, she was a bbw again not a problem, everyone has preferences, but then accusing those who she didn't appeal to by saying, "No SHALLOW types! Jog on!" That for me said straight to bin, not her body type or the fact that she preferred athletic men.

In short mate, yeah there's loads more men on here than women, but so what it just means we have to market ourselves differently. And in my opinion I'd rather be receiving a dozen messages a day than having a thousand to trawl through with most of them being shit. Wouldn't you?"

Well said. Couldn't have put it better myself

"it dont matter what you do, women dont search profiles or view you, out of my few hundred views 90% are men, its virtually impossible here to find some fun, and when the men out weigh the women by 1 to 20 your messages barely get read, and women who are below your own standards are so fussy, im not kidding but there are some women here who are not much to look at all want brad pitt lookalikes lol, and women want face pix of men when they havnt got face pix, so what difference does it make what you put in your profile?? lol

Bollocks.

In short mate, yeah there's loads more men on here than women, but so what it just means we have to market ourselves differently. And in my opinion I'd rather be receiving a dozen messages a day than having a thousand to trawl through with most of them being shit. Wouldn't you?

Well said. Couldn't have put it better myself"

+1

Mate you need to improve your profile, it's dull and boring. Put some face and body pics on there. This is partly why no ladies are replying to you.

Also when you chat to thegirls or msg them try to be respectful, also a bit of humour works. Getting straight tothe point most of time gets you nowhere.

I hope your luck improves. All the best.

If i was you i would start again, your profile says nothing!!!!!Use your imagination you cant be that boring lol

[Removed by poster at 06/04/12 11:47:54]

It is tough for a single male on here as ther are some very fit blokes on here who will get lots of offers but dont be disheartened. Try socials or clubs or do very little like me and get nowt..... Bothered no, as i know what ther missing

» Add a new message to this topic