FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Hampshire/Dorset - met a few guys, we’d like to meet more!

Hampshire/Dorset - met a few guys, we’d like to meet more!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ngelsbyname88 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bournemouth

Hey all,

We are a happily married couple in Christchurch Dorset, looking for our next guy to meet.

We’ve met two guys (both who have given great verifications) and would like to meet more/possibly even a couple as well.

We get lots of messages (which is lovely) but find guys don’t really make an effort or read or profile.

We would love to meet a guy who’s intelligent, funny and can hold a conversation.

Guys with facial hair usually get priority but just someone who takes pride in their appearance is a good start and that doesn’t mean thin.

We can’t really host as our walls are thin, we’ve had the neighbours bang the walls during us having sex!

We would happily meet at a hotel or come to yours!

Please feel free to message us or reply on here.

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ngelsbyname88 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bournemouth

Bumped

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What does bumped mean?

Would love to be able to make you smile but as always it's an age thing,,need to find me a special friend who doesn't mind is older sensual guys XXX good luck ,,have fun and be safe xx

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

Hello there Mr & Mrs,

I'd be more than happy to send you a face picture and hold a normal conversation with you both over a drink sometime however, unfortunately for me, it appears I am just outside of your age range.

If you would take a peek at my profile maybe you would like to message me......

If not, then happy fabbing to you both.

Al

Hi mr & Mrs _ngelsbyname88

I would so love to have funny intelligent chat with you both, and am willing to share face pictures; however, I’m just outside of your age range. So, instead why don’t you view my profile and if you like what you see drop me a message.

» Add a new message to this topic