FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Profile update

Profile update

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ax Tonguetickler OP   Man  over a year ago

london

Hi

Wanted to get some feedback if possible on my updated profile and pics.

Too much info? Not enough?

If you have a min to have a look and comment I’d really appreciate it.

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oney to the beeWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

Its ok I guess it will fit in with most other guys on here with similar profiles but it doesn't really stand out and didn't attract me.

london

So what makes a profile stand out?

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

Try and have an original profile pic...

london

"Try and have an original profile pic..."

Thought mine was quite original lol

salisbury

"Try and have an original profile pic...

Thought mine was quite original lol"

To be fair, i like it. I also like your honesty in your profile. However, my advice to you, if you think you're a swinger then go to clubs and use fab to keep in touch with people you meet there. If you're not really a swinger, you're just a guy who wants casual sex, then remember there's tens of thousands of guys like you here, you're better off using a different app.

london

To be fair, i like it. I also like your honesty in your profile. However, my advice to you, if you think you're a swinger then go to clubs and use fab to keep in touch with people you meet there. If you're not really a swinger, you're just a guy who wants casual sex, then remember there's tens of thousands of guys like you here, you're better off using a different app. "

Thanks for taking the time to read and post feedback. I actually really fancy swinging and meeting lots of good people without too much fuss. I really want to try a club soon, just gotta find the balls to go alone!

salisbury

To be fair, i like it. I also like your honesty in your profile. However, my advice to you, if you think you're a swinger then go to clubs and use fab to keep in touch with people you meet there. If you're not really a swinger, you're just a guy who wants casual sex, then remember there's tens of thousands of guys like you here, you're better off using a different app.

Thanks for taking the time to read and post feedback. I actually really fancy swinging and meeting lots of good people without too much fuss. I really want to try a club soon, just gotta find the balls to go alone! "

And the money...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Thanks for taking the time to read and post feedback. I actually really fancy swinging and meeting lots of good people without too much fuss. I really want to try a club soon, just gotta find the balls to go alone! "

Look at my profile pic,not ugly but not handsome right?

Suffered confidence issues my whole life.

One day I woke up and thought fuck it what's the worst that can happen? and started doing things I'd never done before. Joined here messaged some people and doing ok.

Walked into my local swingers club last night alone (first time) went straight up to people and introduced myself got chatting and had an amazing night. If I can do it anyone can. Just do it mate.

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

Pictures ok, I quite like the cap one, as your avatar.

Yes it's a generic profile text,but the honesty about your relationship status is good, but some may not believe you anyway.

I have read endless profiles and very few stand out, but there are a few that do. So use what you have, message those you think you match with and if no luck, go to a club

london

Thanks Guys.

Looking forward to going to a club!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Thanks Guys.

Looking forward to going to a club!"

See if your local club has any socials coming up as it's a great way to ease into the scene. Just go up to people introduce yourself and tell them you're a newbie. You'll be surprised how easygoing everyone is. Good luck pal.

» Add a new message to this topic