FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > What do I need to do

What do I need to do

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ancysumnsafun OP   Man  over a year ago

Eccleston

What's the best way to get verified to meet people on here. I've been here a few weeks with no joy. I'm totally genuine and will meet at earliest opportunity or host and party that's needed if I have to . Just need to be verified a few times even to go to any of the meets. Anyone got any tips.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *adeiteWoman  over a year ago

Poole, but up in lincs for a bit

Go to a club? Or ask on the cams for a veri. But just because you get verified doesn't mean it will lead to more meets. It's not the holy grail.

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman  over a year ago

London

Getting verified is not a be-all and end-all. A lot of people look at who you are verified by, or have other criteria. Others don't care. If you think you are only not getting any replies because of lack of verifications, you may well be mistaken.

By *STWO65Couple  over a year ago

MIDLANDS

"What's the best way to get verified to meet people on here. I've been here a few weeks with no joy. I'm totally genuine and will meet at earliest opportunity or host and party that's needed if I have to . Just need to be verified a few times even to go to any of the meets. Anyone got any tips. "

Presenting yourself well is a good place to start.

If you want advice on that just comment on this.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"What's the best way to get verified to meet people on here. I've been here a few weeks with no joy. I'm totally genuine and will meet at earliest opportunity or host and party that's needed if I have to . Just need to be verified a few times even to go to any of the meets. Anyone got any tips. "

Unless you get very lucky like me lol grow a pair and go to a swingers club. Got my first veri two days before my club visit then my second from a nice couple at the club followed by a couple from cams. Was nervous as hell but took the advice from here to go it alone and start chatting at the bar and it boosted my confidence so much. Good luck.

By *anana JoeMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

Its not about going to clubs no matter how many times you hear the broken record.

Getting people to meet you is all about initial attraction and communication. You have to generate some interest in yourself you have to instil the sense "they might be interesting" then not push to meet but let them know you are interested.

Alternatively if its just a verification go on cam in the chat rooms and talk to people and politely ask if they can give you a cam verification.

By *oney to the beeWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

"Its not about going to clubs no matter how many times you hear the broken record.

Getting people to meet you is all about initial attraction and communication. You have to generate some interest in yourself you have to instil the sense "they might be interesting" then not push to meet but let them know you are interested.

Alternatively if its just a verification go on cam in the chat rooms and talk to people and politely ask if they can give you a cam verification. "

First impressions count you have to get peoples attention in the first place and then keeping it.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Its not about going to clubs no matter how many times you hear the broken record.

Alternatively if its just a verification go on cam in the chat rooms and talk to people and politely ask if they can give you a cam verification. "

My personality shines through better when meeting in person that's why I suggested a club but granted they aren't for everyone.

By *rAngleseyMan  over a year ago

Anglesey

You have only been here a few weeks. This site takes time to get to know & to become known. It`s not a quick fix to your sex life but a lifestyle choice. Get to know people through chat & forums, Where you will find plenty of advice & those willing to give it. Good luck.

» Add a new message to this topic