FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > getting started??

getting started??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iggaman OP   Man  over a year ago

London

new to this site and swinging in general been on here about a week and one thing i notice is most people have someone to swing with evan if there profile is a single one, any tips on meeting someone to go clubs/parties with as i ain't got a clue where to start??

how did you all get started or meet your swinging patner

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Try attending a few socials and see if you meet anyone there who may wanna hook up with you , or take the plunge and go to a local organised event and see what happens !

You may after a time meet someone off here who wants the same as you after you meet them , why not put it on your profile that you would like a fuckbuddy for meets and clubs ?

By *iggaman OP   Man  over a year ago

London

and what is a social exactly? always here people talking about them on here in chat so what exactly happens at these social events??

i have put it on my profile a fukky/party buddy just looking for a tip or two thanks for the reply

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Socials are a bit of a strange one I find.. Some are strictly socials.. others are get togethers in swinging clubs..

The ones I have been to have been a case of meet, chat, maybe go on somewhere else after..

Except for a party at chams..

It is hard for a single guy.. Just remember that if your looking to meet couples that there are two halves to the couple.

Women may be on here, but doesnt mean they want treating like a slut ( well okay some will but in general not on the first message )

And be yourself.. as there is always someone for everyone.

Cali

By *abtechMan  over a year ago

BASILDON

I was reading your question and found myself asking the same thing. The answers given to you seems like good advice which i will be looking at doing myself. As a newbie, this is a whole new world and to find my way through it all mind blowing and confusing. Its nice to no theres others as confused as myself.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

It is unlikely that you are going to find a swinging partner by advertising for one. Single women get very little out of hooking up wiht a guy just for the purposes of being a couple on here...

However get to socials, as cali said, get active on the scene, and on the site and you may well find that you get on well with someone and clubbing or partying together comes naturally...

When i go to GG nights i prefer going with a man to watch my back as it were, as kev isnt that into the nights i go with a mate...but they are mates,people i have got to know and trust.

» Add a new message to this topic