FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Our Profile

Our Profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *scouple07 OP   Couple  over a year ago

louth, Ireland

Any helpful tips or any advice anyone can give to improve our profile?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Me personally I dont like close up body part shots, I prefer to see full length rather than just a pair of tits or a crotch.

Text looks fine but as you're only after soft swap could be it's going to take longer to find what you're after so you'll just need patience.

Sin.

I can think of two things. A lot of your pictures are censored. On a site like this that is unusual lol.

The second point is you don't have any details about yourselves. Your type of relationship, what sort of activities you want to get up to and any kinks that might interest people.

I also dont see many single ladies wanting to get involved in a soft swap threesome. What's she going to get out of it?

louth, Ireland

"I also dont see many single ladies wanting to get involved in a soft swap threesome. What's she going to get out of it?"

We are hoping more for couples but a single female would be great, hopefully if that ever happens ff play is full on with no restrictions as its something that I want to do (mrs)

louth, Ireland

"I can think of two things. A lot of your pictures are censored. On a site like this that is unusual lol.

The second point is you don't have any details about yourselves. Your type of relationship, what sort of activities you want to get up to and any kinks that might interest people."

We kept them censored as we like to leave something to the imagination, uncensored are in friends pics

Thank you for your input about text

"I can think of two things. A lot of your pictures are censored. On a site like this that is unusual lol.

The second point is you don't have any details about yourselves. Your type of relationship, what sort of activities you want to get up to and any kinks that might interest people.

We kept them censored as we like to leave something to the imagination, uncensored are in friends pics

Thank you for your input about text "

Ahh that's fair enough. Looking again if you wanted maybe add some body shots from a further distance? Clothed and classy so people can imagine what it would be like to meet you in person

"I also dont see many single ladies wanting to get involved in a soft swap threesome. What's she going to get out of it?

We are hoping more for couples but a single female would be great, hopefully if that ever happens ff play is full on with no restrictions as its something that I want to do (mrs)"

Yes but most ladies involved in threesomes want action from the guy, not just to put on a show while he watches.

Soft swap couples I wouldn't have though too difficult, theres been plenty of threads solely for those who only soft swap so maybe do a forum search and look at ths profiles of those who posted.

Sin.

» Add a new message to this topic