FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Why not

Why not

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

After a couple of months and a few meets I feel like I might as well ask for a review of my profile now things have started to slow.

I would like to add more pictures so any ideas regarding that would be appreciated.

Any other tips regarding my bio would also help.

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi just throwing my opinion out.

Looks like a good profile. I would add a straight on body pic and be aware of what's in the background as women like to look at everything.

The only other thing is saying what you're offering to others. We can see what you're looking for but there isn't a explanation of what you would bring over others. Apart from that looks all good from a another man's perspective

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Don't be a dick". Women aren't usually described as dicks.

Are you really 18, OP? You've been on here for 5 months and say you've had a few meets already.

Take the bit about not wanting men or tvs out and just block them. Any negativity on a mans profile will put a lot of women off.

By *STWO65Couple  over a year ago

MIDLANDS

"After a couple of months and a few meets I feel like I might as well ask for a review of my profile now things have started to slow.

I would like to add more pictures so any ideas regarding that would be appreciated.

Any other tips regarding my bio would also help.

Thanks"

Taken a quick look.

You need to pay some attention to your punctuation, first impressions mean an awful lot.

» Add a new message to this topic