FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > For bicurious males

For bicurious males

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arkndirty OP   Man  over a year ago

sale

Really enjoy meeting lads for a pint and discussing their bicurious quesions. No pressure for anything else. Love the banter and camaraderie Tbh. Also not a stranger to gym but need to up my game so any advice / gym buds also good. Masculine, friendly lad.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *arex2Couple  over a year ago

Bradford

"Really enjoy meeting lads for a pint and discussing their bicurious quesions. No pressure for anything else. Love the banter and camaraderie Tbh. Also not a stranger to gym but need to up my game so any advice / gym buds also good. Masculine, friendly lad."

By *arex2Couple  over a year ago

Bradford

"Really enjoy meeting lads for a pint and discussing their bicurious quesions. No pressure for anything else. Love the banter and camaraderie Tbh. Also not a stranger to gym but need to up my game so any advice / gym buds also good. Masculine, friendly lad."

Will look you up if over that way!!

By *arkndirty OP   Man  over a year ago

sale

"Really enjoy meeting lads for a pint and discussing their bicurious quesions. No pressure for anything else. Love the banter and camaraderie Tbh. Also not a stranger to gym but need to up my game so any advice / gym buds also good. Masculine, friendly lad.

Will look you up if over that way!!"

Great fella

» Add a new message to this topic