FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Running fuck / wank buddy

Running fuck / wank buddy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *wingersimon OP   Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

Love to find a local male / female who enjoy their running (like me) and quite like the idea of combining it with some post-run wank / fuck fun.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"Love to find a local male / female who enjoy their running (like me) and quite like the idea of combining it with some post-run wank / fuck fun. "

I thought you were going to ask someone to run and wank with you at the same time. I'd love to watch that.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Love to find a local male / female who enjoy their running (like me) and quite like the idea of combining it with some post-run wank / fuck fun.

I thought you were going to ask someone to run and wank with you at the same time. I'd love to watch that. "

You can watch me wank

Birmingham

"I thought you were going to ask someone to run and wank with you at the same time. I'd love to watch that. "

Greet idea! I’m sure this is entirely possible.

By *ifty69Man  over a year ago

north tyneside

It could be a marathon wank lol

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"Love to find a local male / female who enjoy their running (like me) and quite like the idea of combining it with some post-run wank / fuck fun.

I thought you were going to ask someone to run and wank with you at the same time. I'd love to watch that.

You can watch me wank"

No thanks

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Surely you’d have to shower first? I don’t know about anyone else but I feel at my least sexy post run...

Birmingham

"Surely you’d have to shower first? I don’t know about anyone else but I feel at my least sexy post run... "

Yes, fun during- or post-shower. I guess you’d have to initially deal with the ‘oh god, we both stink’ moment.

» Add a new message to this topic