FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Is everyone else swinging?

Is everyone else swinging?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi,

As you can see, I've been hanging around the site for a while and I must say, the lack of opportunities (or even possible invites) is quite sad!

I've re written my profile. Made it more concise, I've even gone as far as to display my face! (I didn't think I looked that bad. lol )

So I've come to the conclusion, my profile must be lacking something to attract the opposite sex. I'm therefore bowing to the experienced eye of the members on the site and asking for some constructive crititism of my profile. (If that's what's needed.)

Thanks in advance!

Please be gentle on me! Lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not everybody likes cock shots - you have a dozen or so...

Most people don't like the legal warning, you have it twice...

The written bit is okay.. but doesnt grab me.. Cant actually tell you why..

although for me your already out of my criteria on several areas.. lol

I think that a few normal shots of you as perhaps people think your just showing your cock off..

I do like to see a cock photo.. but maybe only one or two..

Good luck.. and afraid its a big touch old world on here for single guys.. May I suggest looking out for your local social meets..That is always a good start.

Cali

"The written bit is okay.. but doesnt grab me.. Cant actually tell you why..

"

I was going to say something similar. It;s well written, says what he wants but, well something makes me not like it.

"Not everybody likes cock shots - you have a dozen or so...

Most people don't like the legal warning, you have it twice...

"

Thanks for the heads up. I actually never realised I had inserted the legal warning twice!

"The written bit is okay.. but doesnt grab me.. Cant actually tell you why..

although for me your already out of my criteria on several areas.. lol

I think that a few normal shots of you as perhaps people think your just showing your cock off..

I do like to see a cock photo.. but maybe only one or two..

Good luck.. and afraid its a big touch old world on here for single guys.. May I suggest looking out for your local social meets..That is always a good start.

Cali "

Again, thanks for the advice, I've now moved some of the pics to my friends only invitations.

With regards to the text, I'm certainly no copy writer! lol So any other advice would be appreciated.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

arrogant is the first thing that comes to mind...

go to socials, there are loads in the north west, its the best way to for people to meet the person behind the pixels...the site is just a networking tool, swinging happens in the real world.

"arrogant is the first thing that comes to mind..."

Arrogant?

That's a very interesting perspective of me. Care to elaborate?

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"arrogant is the first thing that comes to mind...

Arrogant?

That's a very interesting perspective of me. Care to elaborate?"

ok if u dont mind me quoting...

"

I'll make sure you ladies also have something of note to hold on to also!

(How unselfish am I?) Lol"

"willing to take advantage of my special talent?"

"I'm clean shaven and ALWAYS smell good and fresh"...as everyone does or should at a meet...

combined with the fact your profile mentions little about what you can offer and lots about what you want...arrogance is the best word i can come up with

By *am sampsonMan  over a year ago

cwmbran

I wouldnt like to say whether it smacks of arrogance but I think if you say things like that in your messages it could be a reason - I think the initial message you send to people is the key to whether you get any interest

By *Sensual40Man  over a year ago

South Woodford

I found this article and wondered what you lot think of it. I know there is a lot more sex talk than sex action but what about thinking and discussing ?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/2012/apr/06/couples-in-open-relationships

South Woodford

If I may jump in on this, men have to advertise themselves because some of us have skills, talents and personalities that get lost in the rabble. Even supposed arrogance is a differentiator .

Besides, if a brother's got it....right?

Forum Mod

I don't see your profile as arrogant

I read it as having a sense of humour,which is always a good thing for me

People that take it all too seriously don't really grab my attention at all

I don't see any arrogance either - good profile

just to reassure the gentlemen... there are 1000's of blokes on here.... so it's a numbers game

personally, I use fab to keep in touch with people I have met at clubs - I go to Adam and Eves parties and it goes from there - i keep in touch with a few ladies, some couples and a few guys I meet there too

It's what I call sexual networking - Linked in for my cock

Hope this helps

profile text looks ok apart from the legal warning at the end which Fab advise people to delete as it's useless. some erotic body pics (not cock) would be good. The bareback pic may put a lot of people off as would not being able to accomodate. You look like a good looking guy and good advice above about going to clubs and socials. Good luck.

"If I may jump in on this, men have to advertise themselves because some of us have skills, talents and personalities that get lost in the rabble. Even supposed arrogance is a differentiator .

Besides, if a brother's got it....right?

"

i dont think you should really brag on your profile about stuff it makes you look like you are all talk, you not think most women get enough of people bragging or going on like they got gods gift to women in their pants, it really does make them think ok your the same as the rest, and your only going to get a meet when they want one of the rest which is a very limited scope for regular fun in all honesty!

people need to stand out from the crowd and you need to show them your not like the rest without blowing your own trumpet or coming accross arrogant or full of yourself.

i think your much better off describing yourself and let them find out your good points and let them tell the world through your verifications, as talk is cheap, anyone can go on their profile and say how good they are etc but it dont mean you are!

i'd probs remove the legal crap and going on about what others should or shouldnt do, that can be discussed in messages if needed.

like you really need to say your clean and disease free, if anything saying that puts the thought in their mind that you might not be when its going to be assumed you are!

i used to work for npower in customer services and they do teach you a bit about customer psycology and they are certain things your not allowed to say, and if somethings not an issue but you try to reassure them needlessly that its not going to be an issue it gives the sub concious in some people the impression that maybe their is an issue, like we were never ever allowed to say there was no problem with something for example. daft i know but i do think peoples minds are openly suspicious and here is no different!

you should get better photos of yourself too, i dont think you with your cock out in different positions or having fun is doing you any favours like you think it might, you probs be better off putting them all for friends only or leave maybe one of them on public display, then put some proper photos of you, you must have some photos of you looking your best while showing a bit of you off in good taste.

like your avatar photo looks like its a decent photo but yet no one can see it as its so small, all they can see is you either hanging out the back of someone or lying down with cock out!

you would probs benifit with some normal photos of you looking great showing your body and face than you will off just your cock.

if the pics are private just say you have ruder or more personal photos on your friends list or can send privatley. for starters you will get curious couples and singles add you as a friend so it has to register some sort of interest for you and you can start chatting to them from there.

in my expierence i find my other photos are good enough not to have to show my cock around, i think it gives the impression their is more to me than just a cock, and anyone who wants to see knows how they can see or they just simply ask if they are that curious

South Woodford

Linked in for my cock! Priceless

I thought this was more fuckbook but I wonder if you are on to something there.

way to many cock and action shots, how about some chest, abs and bum shots?

Let me begin by thanking everyone for their constructive comments. (Particular thanks to Stockton Bob)

This is my first venture on to a site of this nature so I'm very much a newbie in almost every sense.

I'm going to take on board most of your comments and act on them. All that is except for the guy who considers my profile to be arrogant! (Go figure!) I'm glad most of you were able to see my sense of humour I was trying to inject into my profile.

So, here's to hoping the offers start rolling in from now on! (Well, I don't mind a few to begin with! Lol)

South Woodford

"://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/2012/apr/06/couples-in-open-relationships

"

So did anyone read the article? What did you think?

South Woodford

Oh, good luck meyn, may ride be long and your pleasures moist and sweet

"Let me begin by thanking everyone for their constructive comments. (Particular thanks to Stockton Bob)

This is my first venture on to a site of this nature so I'm very much a newbie in almost every sense.

I'm going to take on board most of your comments and act on them. All that is except for the guy who considers my profile to be arrogant! (Go figure!) I'm glad most of you were able to see my sense of humour I was trying to inject into my profile.

So, here's to hoping the offers start rolling in from now on! (Well, I don't mind a few to begin with! Lol)"

By *ion2012Couple  over a year ago

London

KIS (keep it simpel) the words could be off putting:

-Provocatively

-Voracious

-Voluptuous

not to mention your opening titel!

Breath through your ear's! how Bizarrrr...does that info really turn women ON?

It's the pink shirt...

» Add a new message to this topic