FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Tear my profile to pieces

Tear my profile to pieces

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I have my profile set up, I've tried to be honest in it. What am I doing wrong? I am new to the scene and I would appreciate any pointers I can get.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ustme1820Woman  over a year ago

Southcoast Gosport

"So I have my profile set up, I've tried to be honest in it. What am I doing wrong? I am new to the scene and I would appreciate any pointers I can get. "
Being non descript about what you’re looking for is not going to help, you so need to say what it is you are seeking and what you can offer. It’s good that you’ve said you’re married, you’ll know that will deter most away from your profile. There’s hundreds of threads on profile advice, do a search op and apply as necessary.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So I have my profile set up, I've tried to be honest in it. What am I doing wrong? I am new to the scene and I would appreciate any pointers I can get. Being non descript about what you’re looking for is not going to help, you so need to say what it is you are seeking and what you can offer. It’s good that you’ve said you’re married, you’ll know that will deter most away from your profile. There’s hundreds of threads on profile advice, do a search op and apply as necessary. "

Reminds me of the joke .... my mother said I should be a doctor or a lawyer or something.... so I became a something....

The honesty is great. Kudos.

I know you're married but try to smile (just being facetious). But yeah a smile goes a long way.

Being in a hotel isn't as sexy as it may sound at first. It has a call girl ring to it.

Otherwise good.

Good luck!

By *ng1983Couple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon tyne

The fact you're married and here without permission will probably put a lot of people off

By *uckslut and MCouple  over a year ago

Poole

Ashamed? Are we spossed to be ashamed that we are swingers at the end of the evening? I/ we fully embrase the lifestyle and are no way ashamed of who we are or what we do.

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

The first picture needs turning around or deleting. Like the suited and booted picture

Good you're being honest about your marriage, as anyone you meet will aware of the situation.

The first paragraph will certainly put people off, pushing boundaries never sounds right with someone you've never met before. It's the sort of thing you do with a partner you've been intimate with previously. I would certainly want to know what I'm expecting in that scenario.

Your profile has content but ultimately I can understand why you may struggle on here. Good luck Op

[Removed by poster at 29/12/19 04:14:00]

Why are we helping someone cheating on their spouse?

I get the feeling your wife is the kind of person who finds missionary kinky so you’re looking for excitement. Pushing boundaries, feeling ashamed afterwards... doesn’t sound great to somebody who is open minded and sex positive. I wouldn’t be pushing boundaries cos i know what I like and what I want to do. Doesn’t mean I’m vanilla by any stretch

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I am obviously doing it wrong as I never feel at all ashamed afterwards.

By *etite HandfulWoman  over a year ago

Chester

"Why are we helping someone cheating on their spouse? "

People can if they want its petty and puerile castigating individuals you know.

» Add a new message to this topic